Official "Health and Fitness" Thread

Cobb

DEAL - Blender Bottles + 20 Oxyelite Pro Pills for $3.99 SHIPPED!

www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3206646

Price will show when you add to cart; looks like tax is charged for any state GNC has a store

2x10 sample pills will automatically be added

Use promotion code: BMSM

Does anyone have any imbalances in their muscles? I noticed this yesterday when doing alternate DB hammer curls, I was able to finish 10 with my left arm, but only about 7 or 8 with my right.

lefty fapper?

serious though, i used to play tennis for about 5-6 years and my right arm, especially my forearm is bigger and stronger, but iduno if its an imbalance i thought it was kind of natural? i always do a few extra reps on my left arm to try and even it out lol

I take Whey & Creatine. I love creatine tho it really pumps you up in your workouts but you have drink a lot water tho or if not you gonna gain weight. Gyula who used post on here told me a lot things so im feeling really great.

I have eat 185g protein each day right now thats a lot. Trying to get up 210 lbs so hopefully i reach that goal.

Does anyone have any imbalances in their muscles? I noticed this yesterday when doing alternate DB hammer curls, I was able to finish 10 with my left arm, but only about 7 or 8 with my right.

Im like that with my left arm. It looks like it has the same amount of muscle as my right arm, but when I really need to get those last few reps out, it just gives out on me. Almost like I lose grip of the weight or I lose the ability to control it on the way up. Also happened when I benched at the gym last year, I got 8 reps up and then my left arm just refused to do anything.

I haven't worked out at all this week. Next week I need to get serious about this again, back to working out 3x a week and eating healthy.

DEAL - Blender Bottles + 20 Oxyelite Pro Pills for $3.99 SHIPPED!

www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3206646

Price will show when you add to cart; looks like tax is charged for any state GNC has a store

2x10 sample pills will automatically be added

Use promotion code: BMSM

Arrived today. What a steal.

http://i.imgur.com/UwKuK.jpg

I bought a tub of MusclePharm combat form bb.com, and to get free shipping i had to spend like $13 or something like that, so i picked up their tornado mixer, which is kinda like a mini blender and holy shit its sick as [expletive]. would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a mixer

I am looking better even though I have only worked out twice in two weeks. I keep telling myself I am going to work out 3 times a week, but by the time I get home from school that is the last thing on my mind.

I guess by default I am "cutting", since I have only been eating like 3 or 4 times a day if I am lucky. I have only lost like 1 pound though so its good, I am actually keeping the weight I gained.

Edited by SRV

Interestingly enough I started back working out about four months ago.

Every other day I do three sets of 15 sit-ups.

Three sets of bench press @ 145

Three sets of 15 barbell fly's

Three sets of three closed fist, barbell press.

Worst that happens to me was last year.

I had 2 45lb plates on each side of the smith machine bech press, not realizing there was 2 plates I grabbed the inside one pulling it off and from about 5 feet in the air the outside plate dropped.

Nailed my shin on the way down next to slamming on my toes. Felt bad.