2011 Stanley Cup Finals - Vancouver Canucks vs. Boston Bruins

Phightins

According to this feed

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110615/bc_stanley_cup_riot_110615/20110615/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

They are speculating/hearing that there have been at least 9 stabbings and "numerous fatalities".

Absolutely ridiculous.

Holy shit! If this is true, this is truly awful.

http://www.google.ca/#q=boston+fan+killed&hl=en&prmd=ivnsu&tbm=mbl&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=kZb5TezhFaXciALWzoWFBQ&ved=0CCkQ5QU&fp=1&biw=1536&bih=741&cad=b&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.

Who the [expletive] pushes a guy over an overpass and kills them??!?!?!?!!? :angry: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Probably not a good idea to joke about something like this, but this is absolutely golden.

"MrTemple‎ RT @JayOatway: #Canucks - "The Vancouver police are sending Tim Thomas out to stop the #riot. He has stopped everything else..."

Literally laughed out loud when I read that.

Probably not a good idea to joke about something like this, but this is absolutely golden.

Literally laughed out loud when I read that.

I was JUST about to post that. I would laugh more, but I'm just too disappointed with the rioting.

I must admit that Boston made a great decision with their rules for bars tonight, and not having a viewing party.

Also, this coverage by CTV is very good.

I was JUST about to post that. I would laugh more, but I'm just too disappointed with the rioting.

I must admit that Boston made a great decision with their rules for bars tonight, and not having a viewing party.

Also, this coverage by CTV is very good.

Are you watching the feed with Rob Brown?

Guys has some huge balls to be walking around the streets reporting this right now.

He interviewed some 19 year olds and their response was, and I quote, "This is [expletive]ed"

And yeah, I don't know what the hell Vancouver was thinking when they authorized a viewing party. Do they not remember what happened in 94? What makes them think this year would be any different? Even if the Canucks won this game this garbage would still be going on.

Are you watching the feed with Rob Brown?

Guys has some huge balls to be walking around the streets reporting this right now.

He interviewed some 19 year olds and their response was, and I quote, "This is [expletive]ed"

And yeah, I don't know what the hell Vancouver was thinking when they authorized a viewing party. Do they not remember what happened in 94? What makes them think this year would be any different? Even if the Canucks won this game this garbage would still be going on.

Yes, I'm watching it and talking about it with bearsfan.

Lots of fortification........

"They should have brought in the damn army"

and

"I called the cops 30 minutes ago and they still haven't shown"

Gee, I wonder why the cops haven't shown yet?

Wow, they just showed some stab victim being loaded into an ambulance. This is absolutely [expletive]ed.

"They should have brought in the damn army"

and

"I called the cops 30 minutes ago and they still haven't shown"

Gee, I wonder why the cops haven't shown yet?

Wow, they just showed some stab victim being loaded into an ambulance. This is absolutely [expletive]ed.

The army one was pretty funny. You don't have a [expletive]ing army. :lol: .

And, the stabbing was pathetic, and it's good to see the kid gave the thumbs up!

Did Rob Brown just say the police were putting on hockey gloves?

Yeah, he did.

This guy is awesome. :lol:

EDIT: Now he is getting his cameraman to zoom in on the police's weapons while he gives a background on them. Legend.

Edited by Built Ford Tough