Watch Swish's release

*Swish*

Who the hell did you coach with handles like that? 2 year olds at gymboree, inbetween snack time and the parachute game?

Coached how to shoot and how to rebound, block etc.

You guys act like handles are the only important thing in basketball

And I'm the only one that has the guts posting a video of myself playing basketball

You guys are probably fat asses who're watching NBA all day and judge others like that.

Get real come on

And I'm the only one that has the guts posting a video of myself playing basketball

'Playing basketball'? You made a layup while dribbling towards the rim like a female elementary school player, and did like 10 seconds of a super-basic drill. Seriously, what made that video worthy of a topic, and why would you post it actually expecting a vibrant, productive discussion?

• Like 1

'Playing basketball'? You made a layup while dribbling towards the rim like a female elementary school player, and did like 10 seconds of a super-basic drill. Seriously, what made that video worthy of a topic, and why would you post it actually expecting a vibrant, productive discussion?

Who does my release look like?

Sasha, your shot reminds me of Kobe's, you have the potential of a future all-star.

Don't need that shit either you know?

Guys just don't hate ok? I just want to know who do I compare myself with when people ask me who do you shoot like?

This might be the greatest thread on OTR in a while. I have no problem Sacha of taking a video of myself playing. I am a big man, play in the post most of the time, and I guarantee you my handles and shot are 10x better.

• Like 1

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this when I clicked the thread. :lol:

Definitely go through the videos and practice your handles (and shooting). Also try to get into full court pick up games, it'll help you develop your dribbling.

Like it's one thing to post a video and ask for constructive criticism. It's another to ask what NBA player I look like. If you're going to say that, you better be good. I'd say I'm a halfway decent player, at least for my size at 5'7ish and even I wouldn't bother posting a video asking who my release looks like. I'm no where near NBA level, so it ain't gonna look like anyone.

• Like 1

Like it's one thing to post a video and ask for constructive criticism. It's another to ask what NBA player I look like. If you're going to say that, you better be good. I'd say I'm a halfway decent player, at least for my size at 5'7ish and even I wouldn't bother posting a video asking who my release looks like. I'm no where near NBA level, so it ain't gonna look like anyone.

That sums me up too pretty much. Except I would add that I'm able to hang on the rim, still working on being able to dunk.