Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

that's a good idea, but it has to be a whole shoot ;). i did one, which was a really depressing theme and not that great of an idea but the pictures were pretty good. i basically took photos of my nieghbourhood, then of a rich neighbourhood (got some really funny looks taking pictures of random mansions and [expletive]), then of a graveyard. the story is 'no matter where you live, we all end up in the same place'.

haha that sounds pretty cool

Week 7 at the Carolina Panthers and St.Louis Rams game was probably one of my favorite times of 10'. First ever football game and that I completed seeing at least every St.Louis sports team once. I just wished I had tickets to the Atlanta Falcons and St.Louis Rams tomorrow, oh well, just might as well watch the game from home.

• Owner

I'm close to just beating this dude's ass. He's been running his mouth to me and to my brother...didn't do it to our faces for a long time, but he caught me at the park by myself, came out there and wanted to fight, accused me of saying something about him (don't even know). I told him he didn't know what he was talking about, and that I'm not going to fight anyone because I'm not going to lose my other eye (and he knew I wouldn't fight, or else he wouldn't have done that).

But he's still being a punk, and if he keeps bothering my brother, I'm going to take care of him myself.

I usually don't get this mad, but it's to that point.

I'm close to just beating this dude's [expletive]. He's been running his mouth to me and to my brother...didn't do it to our faces for a long time, but he caught me at the park by myself, came out there and wanted to fight, accused me of saying something about him (don't even know). I told him he didn't know what he was talking about, and that I'm not going to fight anyone because I'm not going to lose my other eye (and he knew I wouldn't fight, or else he wouldn't have done that).

But he's still being a punk, and if he keeps bothering my brother, I'm going to take care of him myself.

I usually don't get this mad, but it's to that point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb_HdYQooc4

Is it this guy?

^.^

Jk

Beat him up Real, you can destroy em'

Real Deal, a real man never takes thing out using his fist. That is a way to get in more trouble and to cause plenty of negative things. Just let it go and move on, let that guy who decided to talk smack keep doing it. Eventually, he'll shut up. You just gotta know he is probably impressing girls or anyone else, or ''acting'' tough.

My god, my brother has been in my room since 11 AM playing Fable 3, and there is only one chair. I had to do like 2 essays and his dumbass wouldn't leave when I told him to.

My god, my brother has been in my room since 11 AM playing Fable 3, and there is only one chair. I had to do like 2 essays and his dumbass wouldn't leave when I told him to.

Turn that [expletive] off

Woohoo got a new fitted today!! It's the same style as the one below, except the NY symbol is outlines in dark green, and the brim is camouflage. Probably the nicest hat I've ever gotten...

http://www.goahats.com/images/new-york-yankees-black-hat-6247.jpg