Top 3 players you hate the most

JWaLL

Which players can you not stand the most? Whether it be their personality, cocky attitude, or just them being overrated? For me:

1. Anderson Varejao

2. J.R Smith

3. Deshawn Stevenson (yes, even though he's a Wizard I still can't stand him)

1a. Melo - When he's lazy, takes stupid shots, have lazy body language, it's not even close...

1b. Kobe - really can't stand when he shakes his head, "nobody can stop me"

2. Odom - can't stand his smile and out of nowhere tough guy attitude... I still remember he wanted to fight Posey last year in 2008 Finals, Posey would have walloped him

3. Nene - [expletive]es to refs too much, if he's on another team, easily my most hated player... he's usually the most physical man on the floor, but get all sensitive when people play physical to him and want to fight them... hey Nene you can give, you can take too.

1. Brian Scalabrine - In a sim league I was in, I once had him on my team. Desmond Mason was hurt and I was forced to use him for 2 games. He shot 2-16 and 1-9 in both the games Mason had to miss. I IRed him and ever since, have hated him. Plus, if there was an NBA player that I could beat, I always think it'd be him even though he'd kill me.

2. Lamar Odom - I hate the guy. He always acts like a tough guy and tries to start [expletive], especially with the Blazers. He's not intimidating at all (hence why none of our players back down from him when [expletive] gets all riled up when the Blazers/Lakers play). Complete douchebag.

3. Darius Miles - See stupid mistakes Portland made involving this tool.

Pierce

Birdman

CP3

PP cause he runs his mouth too much, Birdman cause hes a douchebag on the court. CP3 cause although he is good he tries to show off too much by doing unneccesary tricks and sometimes he gets owned for trying them like the game against the Lakers where he tried to be fancy on a fastbreak but he ended up getting a charge on Fisher, then the Lakers won the game when it should have been over. And hes overrated and gets abused by PG's better then him like Deron and Billups.

1. Kobe - Adulterer, cheated on his wife, Lakers fans wont get off his nuts, hes disrespectful to players like Shane Battier, went to court for rape, likes Barcelona.

2. Tracy McGrady - Quitter, always injured, doesnt give 100% not even on defense, he makes the team worse and is just a waste of cash

3. Lamar Odom - Thinks hes cool when hes just a tall [expletive], i could kick his [expletive].

Pierce

Birdman

CP3

PP cause he runs his mouth too much, Birdman cause hes a douchebag on the court. CP3 cause although he is good he tries to show off too much by doing unneccesary tricks and sometimes he gets owned for trying them like the game against the Lakers where he tried to be fancy on a fastbreak but he ended up getting a charge on Fisher, then the Lakers won the game when it should have been over. And hes overrated and gets abused by PG's better then him like Deron and Billups.

lol, ok. That's a silly reasoning to hate someone..

1. Steve Nash - Was overrated with way too much hype.

2. Kobe Bryant - Gotta respect the man's game though.

3. Ron Artest - What a douche.

One would be AV if it wasn't for the fact he's on my team. He's one of those guys you like if he's playing for you, but you hate if he's not. I hate how he thinks he's a offensive juggernaut half of the time.

One will also be LeBron James if he leaves... I'll hate him till the day he retires, but if he stays he's cool.

Edited by Sheriff Shaq

- Gilbert Arenas: Guy never plays and likes to talk smack; especially with the Cavs.

- Dwight Howard: To me he's a complete joke and is overrated as he had Hedo, Rashard, and many other good players take him to the finals. Then he complains about no commercials on him. Also his illegal screen wasn't called in Game 4 vs. the Cavs; neither was his foul on Andy with .2 seconds left or whatever; both of which would've given the Cavs the win and propelled them to the finals.

- Paul Pierce: I hate his antics on the court.

1) Darius Miles

2) Stephon Marbury

3) Allen Iverson

Basically for taking the game for granted and for gearing their mindset towards showing off their talents instead of trying to get the most out of themselves in a team setting.

Edited by Erick Blasco