The Random Thread

Lkr

• Owner

Stop wifing chicks all together and you'll realize how much better it is ;)

Well, I said it before...I'm kind of glad I'm done hooking up with chicks, now that I'm 28 (I was done over four years ago, though, but it's whatever). One of the hottest girls I know now has an STD, and nobody will touch her. She's cheating material (maybe not for me, since I don't cheat) as long as you're standing back and looking at her...but, her STD would spread faster than the news of her getting it, if nobody knew.

That has always been one thing that freaks me out, and it's because the hottest girls around here are easy as hell.

Yeah welllll I'm only 21 and just got outta a 2 year relationship to a clinger so I'm gunna get as many STDs as possible until I feel like my penis has had enough punishment.

Plus I don't hangout with sluts. I hangout with virgins and good girls.. that are secret freaks.

• Like 2

Last Monday a wine glass broke in my hand and I spent eight hours in the hospital. This Monday I sliced my knee open then stepped on a nail that went through my shoe and might end up in the hospital again if it doesn't stop swelling up.

Any suggestions for next Monday?

No seriously...what in the [expletive] is that?!

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6475/tumblrlsvpuspyzv1qib36p.jpg

This was in the [expletive]ing microwave…I dunno for how long. But it’s shit like this that makes me [expletive]ing sick of roommates. And it was my roommate that ISN’T planning on moving out and if this is the kind of shit that she’s going to leave in the microwave (not to mention a pizza that she left in the oven for about a month straight with two slices taken out of it), I may just say [expletive] it and be done with roommates right now.

Ugh….whattheabsolute[expletive]?!?!

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

Some random stuff

Double standards: when a girl sleeps with a bunch of guys it makes her a whore, but when a guy does it, it makes him gay

Ordered a cord for my headset

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/Fish7718/8c5486f1.jpg

The cord and a slip of paper are the only thing that came, the sent it in that box :lol:

Random stuff I found at work

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/Fish7718/6cfe2e3c.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/Fish7718/8ca0fec9.jpg

[expletive]ing rear-ended someone on the way to class today. They were at a light, about to make a right on red, and they start to go, and then stop, and I barely tap the guy. My [expletive]ing screw from my license plate went into his bumper, LOL. No damage done to my car except that.

The guy was asian, and barely spoke english. He's like "I estimate damage 20 dolla." I'm like WTF? So I gave him a 20 dollar bill and he seemed happy. He has my insurance info, so he reports it I'm going to be [expletive]ing pissed.

[expletive]ing rear-ended someone on the way to class today. They were at a light, about to make a right on red, and they start to go, and then stop, and I barely tap the guy. My [expletive]ing screw from my license plate went into his bumper, LOL. No damage done to my car except that.

The guy was asian, and barely spoke english. He's like "I estimate damage 20 dolla." I'm like WTF? So I gave him a 20 dollar bill and he seemed happy. He has my insurance info, so he reports it I'm going to be [expletive]ing pissed.

Hah hah, nice. The asian guy spotted an idiot and made 20 bucks. :lol:

Hah hah, nice. The asian guy spotted an idiot and made 20 bucks. :lol:

Rather that then get my insurance company or the police involved. A [expletive]a is already paying 300$ a month for car insurance!!! My record ain't clean either!!

Rather that then get my insurance company or the police involved. A [expletive]a is already paying 300$ a month for car insurance!!! My record ain't clean either!!

Yeah no, I hear ya man. I was just [expletive]ing with ya. I would of done the same thing. :lol:

Haha^

Yo, is anyone with an iphone4 from verizon having trouble downloading this iOS5??

I keep getting "The iPhone "Ty's iphone" could not be restored. An unknown error occured (3200)."