The Random Thread

Lkr

No draft, potential lockout, no major free agents this summer, baseball is a terrible sport... Of course the site is dying. It'll pick back up in the fall, it always does.

Exactly.

Even during the NBA season and playoffs, it wasn't as active as it used to be.

True, it'sdefinitely less popular now than it was but at least it was a decent level of acitvity during those playoffs there was some good basketball discussion. I expect that to continue this October and November

• Owner

Twitter and Facebook are seriously killing message board discussion. Even RealGM is having a little trouble, in certain team forums, and they have always been active.

Yeah I didn't think Twitter was much of a threat until I signed up and saw it for myself. Having two lockouts in two major sports only makes things so much worse.

Yeah I didn't think Twitter was much of a threat until I signed up and saw it for myself. Having two lockouts in two major sports only makes things so much worse.

That's true too. I think the NBA and NFL on this site really help each-other out. When both have healthy discussions going, the board is much more active.

If you want more activity, and want me to troll, I can sure a hell do that......

Wait, so when was it established that DBF and ECN are the same person?

They switched to each other's username. Why? I don't know.