The Random Thread

Lkr

I don't think they can since none of the players are licensed or w.e....I have no idea really, but they can't make a game without the approval of the NFL, and right now there is no NFL. Hell do I know.

Edited by SRV

I don't think they can since none of the players are licensed or w.e....I have no idea really, but they can't make a game without the approval of the NFL, and right now there is no NFL. Hell do I know.

the NFL exists. They are licensed by the NFL and the PA so EA is good to go

My friend got a lion tattooed to his chest (for no reason at all) and he was stuck inside the entire week of spring break because he couldn't get his tattoo wet and he had to constantly put cream over it. On top of that he has to go in every once in a while to get the colors touched up.

A tattoo on the wrist wouldn't take more than 10 minutes. The longer the tat is, the more painful it'll be

i dunno man it hurt just as much at the start as it did in the end, but maybe im just a little bitch :lol:

I need to get with the times. I need a DVR or some way I can save stuff on a DVD. I just spent the entire day going through old tapes and labeling them. Just finished about 30 of them and still have about 20 more to go. And I'm running out of storage space for all these.

I think after today's count I have over 1500 basketball games on tape: All Lakers wins since 2000, Olympics and World Championship games, Euro Championships, Euro League, Summer League, All-Star weekends/All-Star Game, and various other NBA games, Jordan classic games, NCAA games, and classic games like Magic v Bird in college, best games from Magic, Hakeem, etc. Plus I have various NFL and MLB games as well as all NFL and NBA drafts since 2000.

Anyone know a good way to convert tapes to DVDs? I've checked online but some techniques to convert I'm not tech savvy enough to do, or I just don't understand. Any help?

• Owner

I need to get with the times. I need a DVR or some way I can save stuff on a DVD. I just spent the entire day going through old tapes and labeling them. Just finished about 30 of them and still have about 20 more to go. And I'm running out of storage space for all these.

I think after today's count I have over 1500 basketball games on tape: All Lakers wins since 2000, Olympics and World Championship games, Euro Championships, Euro League, Summer League, All-Star weekends/All-Star Game, and various other NBA games, Jordan classic games, NCAA games, and classic games like Magic v Bird in college, best games from Magic, Hakeem, etc. Plus I have various NFL and MLB games as well as all NFL and NBA drafts since 2000.

Anyone know a good way to convert tapes to DVDs? I've checked online but some techniques to convert I'm not tech savvy enough to do, or I just don't understand. Any help?

Well, if you don't want to bother trying to figure it out using your computer, you'll have to go the more expensive route.

CLICK ME

That's probably not the cheapest one, but that's what you'll need. I'm using my iPhone to look it up, so I went ahead and gave you the first search result. I'm sure there are better/cheaper ones out there.

North Korea is closing all of it's universities and colleges for 10 months, and making the students work in factories and other jobs. However, we can't judge them because it's their "culture"..... :rolleyes: .

Closing universities is not the way to get your country back on track.

Idiot... that's not their culture. That's not something they routinely do. I, along with everyone else here, can't even tell if you're just trolling, or are truly that stupid.

• Like 1

Idiot... that's not their culture. That's not something they routinely do. I, along with everyone else here, can't even tell if you're just trolling, or are truly that stupid.

Culture, society, way of life, or whatever you want to call it. Please defend it if you can.

Edited by DaBearsfan101

You can nitpick the words all you want. I gave you a list of words to choose from. There's no excuse for closing colleges for nearly a year. That would never happen in the U.S.

So just because the US wouldn't do it means it's wrong. The US has never made a poor decision in it's entire history then?

• Like 1

Culture, society, way of life, or whatever you want to call it. Please defend it if you can.

because Kim Jong-Il is doing something retarded as always, you think it constitutes as their culture? So when Bush would make gaffes in speeches, it reflected our whole culture? Obama is black, I guess our culture is dominated by black people.

because Kim Jong-Il is doing something retarded as always, you think it constitutes as their culture? So when Bush would make gaffes in speeches, it reflected our whole culture? Obama is black, I guess our culture is dominated by black people.

What the hell are you talking about? I gave you multiple words to choose from. I said culture first because I was trying to relate it to the other thread. I was typing the post quickly, so the word choice was probably not accurate, which I addressed in the next post.

Also, the last two things you said are by far the most absurd things I've ever heard you say, seriously. I've never seen you write something as dumb as that, ever. Especially the last point.

Seriously, you are trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard with your last point. Closing colleges and forcing people to work in factories is a CHOICE....skin color is not. Seriously, you've never said anything as dumb as that before.

What the hell are you talking about? I gave you multiple words to choose from. I said culture first because I was trying to relate it to the other thread. I was typing the post quickly, so the word choice was probably not accurate, which I addressed in the next post.

Also, the last two things you said are by far the most absurd things I've ever heard you say, seriously. I've never seen you write something as dumb as that, ever. Especially the last point.

Seriously, you are trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard with your last point. Closing colleges and forcing people to work in factories is a CHOICE....skin color is not. Seriously, you've never said anything as dumb as that before.

you just prove your stupidity with every post. have you ever noticed that people of different races have very different cultures? i mean it may be hard for you who lives in an all-white, perfect, conservative town to realize this!

i love how you have to resort to personal attacks as always. that basically means you know you're wrong but you're too proud to admit it. its a shame that you think your facade works

Edited by Rainbow Dash