The Random Thread

Lkr

If gyms weren't so expensive I'd totally work out more. I'm way excited for August because U of A has a siiiick ass rec center that's like included with tuition

Don't all schools have gyms open to students?

Yea, the thing with rec centers at college is that you need to go really early. I used the one at FIU for like 2 months back when I started and it was always packed, you couldn't use anything. I had to get there at before 10 AM because no one was there at the time, but if you go any time after 11 you are screwed, at least at my school.

Yea, the thing with rec centers at college is that you need to go really early. I used the one at FIU for like 2 months back when I started and it was always packed, you couldn't use anything. I had to get there at before 10 AM because no one was there at the time, but if you go any time after 11 you are screwed, at least at my school.

Ah damn good to know!

Who knows though, might just be because the one at FIU isn't that great. I am sure the one in Arizona is massive and high tech.

Yeah I didn't get to walk though it, but it was huuuuge and so nice ha. When I was there it was during their spring break so I didn't get like an accurate view of how crowded it'd be

My inability to speak spanish is so bad lol...I understand it, but whenever my grandparents ask me a question that requires me to speak more than 3 words, I struggle so much. Like they asked me how long it would take to get into Physical Therapy, and I sat there like an idiot trying to think of what to say.

I get the same problem, except in my language. I sometimes have to guess what they're asking me and hope that we're on the same page.

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US&l=shop,pdp,ctr-nikeid/pn-freTR21104/bv-2/pbid-INSPI_243345_v9_0_201103292042/piid-19461/pid-415069/cid-1&metricsId=253172294&sitesrc=dl_nikestore

yes or no?

same ones i posted before. gray/metallic silver all over with the varsity royal swoosh, inside, and sole. boise st baby.

yay/nay?

:wub:

It's unfortunate, but it seems like otr is slowly dying........ <_< . I hope it becomes more active again, but it is slowly dying.

It's been hurting especially since Mason, Paul (N4S), Gyula, and some others left. We need to make this site more active!

No draft, potential lockout, no major free agents this summer, baseball is a terrible sport... Of course the site is dying. It'll pick back up in the fall, it always does.

• Like 2

It's unfortunate, but it seems like otr is slowly dying........ <_< . I hope it becomes more active again, but it is slowly dying.

It's been hurting especially since Mason, Paul (N4S), Gyula, and some others left. We need to make this site more active!

Its that time of the year. It will pick back up when the season rolls around.

Gaw damn....I haven't been on a vacation since December of 09. I probably won't be going on one any time soon since my brother moved away and my mom is obsessed with him and will waste her vacation time by visiting him.