The Random Thread

Lkr

Just keep going, try to make a daily thing, because when you start taking too many days off you fall out of the habit. Gotta have it in your routine, don't say stuff like "Eh I went yesterday, I'll go tomorrow"

I have a set schedule cuz my gym is next to my community college which is 11+ miles away from my house. Plus I have friends who go so they always tell me to come haha.

Edited by Yugo in Chains

Went in for an oil change and came out with a $380 bill, work got cancelled for tomorrow and the bank machine I need to deposit my checks into to pay my bills is broken. Called the video store to see if NCAA Football was there, they said yes so I drove out of my way there and they couldn't find it and on top of all this my bitch won't come down tonight,

The rest of my day is now dedicated to smoking.

• Like 1

First day back at work after taking a total of 10 days off...and wow. What the [expletive]. I literally had papers all over my desks and shit just in the wrong places. I've spent the entire day so far, just going through all of the orders, trying to get them all settled. I guess it was really bad yesterday. Now that I'm back, today is going to be a busy day in my department for the warehouse guys. Shit is going to get done...correctly. :lol:

On Wednesday or Thursday I bought some syrup from Torani.. the same syrup that like Olive Garden and Buffalo Wild Wings uses to make italian sodas/flavored lemonades. I got blackberry, and huckleberry and it's the best thing I've ever gotten. So good, and i don't have to pay $4 for a drink of it

Doing this 'project' for my business class that involves historical stock analysis of 3 different companies. It's not hard, it just takes a while to piece together all of the information, put it in a graph/chart, etc. What happened when projects involved markers and scissors? :(

Doing this 'project' for my business class that involves historical stock analysis of 3 different companies. It's not hard, it just takes a while to piece together all of the information, put it in a graph/chart, etc. What happened when projects involved markers and scissors? :(

Just wait until you take a Business and Technical Writing class. Was by far my most hated class in college because of the projects.

OMG woooooooohoooo i m rolling right now! Lemme show you how I do...

MONKEY BALLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAMEL TOOOOOOOOhhZzNNnooozzzz!!!

I'mma dress yp as THE one and only COLONEL SANDERSZ on hallowen and find thgat fat Popeyez btch and shoot a huge load on her face and all in alll her lousiana fast fried chicken hahaha no blue cheese required

people are prolly sayin righ now like 'yo nitro u nice but whats wit all them penis jokes?' and i be all 'cuz im MOTHER[expletive]ING ROLLING!' and they be like 'haha very funny' and i be like 'no u dont get it, I'M [expletive]ING YOUR MOTHER WHILE ROLLING UP A BMX DURT RAMP' HAHAHAHA...[expletive] u bitch

my girl is gobna be so pissed at me tmw lol

WATCH THE THRONE...scartch that....WATCH THE SNOW-CONE!!!

Peace

Sincerely

milli vanili

• Owner

We've heard three sonic booms in the last five days. Three.

Before this week, I have never heard one in my life.

Funny enough, people in this town thought the first one was a meth lab explosion...it was LOUD, rattled the windows.

Three in five days, though...nuts.

Haven't really had anyone legitimate confirm it was a sonic boom, though. Basically, our oil refinery called the city and stated it wasn't an explosion out there (which would have blown up our city), and the police didn't find anything significant, so I'm thinking it's just assumed?

Yeah some of these college courses have to crazy ridiculous project. Such as creating an expansion team in any sports taking into consideration just about everything.

Sounds like it but when you understand just how much you have to take into consideration when doing it, it's a pain in the ass...

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/10840-10-through-pay-pal-for-graphics-request/page__view__findpost__p__116802

When I posted this I was working on the project and hoping someone would help me with the graphics :lol:

Going to the gym, 6th day in a row. Finally somewhat consistent with my workouts. I'm just starting, but I'm feeling bloated and like my stomachs getting huge, especially after cardio workouts. :huh: why?? lol

If you are taking creatine, that would explain it.

If you are taking creatine, that would explain it.

I'm not taking any protein, wtf. I heard it's normal though when you first start working out, just wondering if any of you guys might have experienced it.

btw, would you recommend creatine?