The Random Thread

Lkr

I'm not taking any protein, wtf. I heard it's normal though when you first start working out, just wondering if any of you guys might have experienced it.

btw, would you recommend creatine?

Well if you are just starting out I would recommend Whey and Casein protein. I started using creatine after I hit a plateau and it really helped me increase my lifts. The only problem with creatine was that I put on some "water weight" which I lost when I stopped taking it. I usually cycle my creatine every couple of months, even though many feel it is unnecessary. But yeah if you are just starting out, get some whey protein and a multivitamin and you should be good to go.

Agreed. Terrible reffing as well. Just an odd end to the fight overall.

Yeah, boxing in general has been pretty poor the past few years.

Either way though, it seemed clear to me that Floyd was going to win, Ortiz kept trying to go for the head, and missed a ton. He would've been tired by the 8th, and Floyd knew it. He knows a Pacman fight will happen soon, and if that's the case, he needs to have a win streak going into that match.

Yeah, boxing in general has been pretty poor the past few years.

Either way though, it seemed clear to me that Floyd was going to win, Ortiz kept trying to go for the head, and missed a ton. He would've been tired by the 8th, and Floyd knew it. He knows a Pacman fight will happen soon, and if that's the case, he needs to have a win streak going into that match.

lol why would he need a win streak? He's clearly pound for pound the best boxer imo, I don't see how Pacquiao is a threat to Mayweather, Mayweather makes his opponents look foolish.

Mayweather does, that's why he's been ducking him.

Makes himself look foolish, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBRpJKx4F2Q

Looks like the video was taken out of context, twice lol, but anyway as soon as Pacquiao gets off the roids they can figt and Pac can lose.

Looks like the video was taken out of context, twice lol, but anyway as soon as Pacquiao gets off the roids they can figt and Pac can lose.

Nothing was taken out of context, and Mayweather admitted to the contradiction.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/boxingmma/floyd-mayweather-admits-he-contradicts-himself-manny-pacquiao

For what it's worth, between saying Pac was next and then denying he said that, Pac agreed to full testing. Might be the reason he denied it, no?

I won't talk out of my ass, I promise. I've been following this somewhat closely.

• Like 1

Nothing was taken out of context, and Mayweather admitted to the contradiction.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/boxingmma/floyd-mayweather-admits-he-contradicts-himself-manny-pacquiao

For what it's worth, between saying Pac was next and then denying he said that, Pac agreed to full testing. Might be the reason he denied it, no?

I won't talk out of my ass, I promise. I've been following this somewhat closely.

Maybe he is avoiding him then, I've never heard Pac agreed to testing though...They will fight soon eventually anyway so this can be put to rest...

Maybe he is avoiding him then, I've never heard Pac agreed to testing though...

He agreed to blood tests up to like 3 weeks before the fight, and Mayweather decided that wasn't enough.. demanded he train in the US only and get regular tests leading up. Just seems like a dude who is scared shitless to lose, because adding that loss to his record means he can't call himself the best anymore.

I don't go to college anymore, so many of my friends are away at school or working 60 hour weeks, so I don't have a ton of options of people to chill with. So, it's nice to have a girl to keep me occupied and not feeling lonely.

great minds prosper in solitude yet weak minds crumble in lonleliness