The Random Thread

Lkr

lol I like to mess with people sometimes. :glasses:

how'd you find out it was me?

SoCal

20 years old

HOV used to like lots of teams and on HN you're a Knicks fan ;)

I literally lol'ed. Good riddance though, he contributed nothing to this site.

I'm not going to back him up because he joined HN but he contributed. He maybe wasn't the right fit in here but he posted lots of good topics in my point of view

Edited by *Swish*
  • Like 1

ah yeah, I proly should've checked that before trying to fool you lol.

Members here think I'm dumb.. but I'm not that dumb.. I'm just lazy sometimes :P I really wanted to know who you were though and when I want something, I try :)

• Like 1

started a personal conversation with N/A on HN.

here's what he said about his experience on OTR:

They hated me since the day I joined the site. I brought better stats and knowledge to the table early on and they didn't like it. Truth is...Real Deal had to make his own website just so he could talk basketball with people. Then if you say anything bad about his site he says that you wish you don't do the work that he does. In reality he's just a fake tough guy like Chris Bosh.

He also banned Mentch because he thought he was me, but Mentch lives like 30 blocks from me and we're not the same person. Truth is...Since day 1 OTR has been on a witch hunt against people like me and you - people who try to have a different perspective and speak our minds. Instead, we get banned and frowned upon.

Honestly forum drama is the funniest shit. Do people not have lives outside of the internet? You got banned from a forum!!! OH NO. Stop being a 12 year old and hang out with your friends.

True but on the other hand, when you wanna talk basketball and you only have a friend or two that like basketball, you need an NBA forum.. and that's why I like the forums so much. My friends are more about chilling, weed, clubbing. I'm more of a sports guy.

• Like 1

Well I wouldn't get banned cuz I"m not a whiny 12 year old, and if I did it's not like it's a major part of my life. I understand you want a place to talk basketball but its an internet website, not real life, it shouldn't be a major part of your life unless you're running it. When people write up essays about why they shouldn't be banned and go talk shit about a website is comical to me. Get a real life outside of the website.

• Like 1

Well I wouldn't get banned cuz I'm not a whiny 12 year old, and if I did it's not like it's a major part of my life.

I have a hard time believing someone with nearly 30,000 posts wouldn't care if they got banned from this site.

I understand you want a place to talk basketball but its an internet website, not real life, it shouldn't be a major part of your life unless you're running it.

who are you to say whether or not it should be a major part of someone's life? if you really love basketball and you enjoy discussing/debating topics online, why should that be a problem?

When people write up essays about why they shouldn't be banned and go talk shit about a website is comical to me. Get a real life outside of the website.

he didn't write an essay; he wrote a paragraph. he was just explaining the experience he had on OTR to me. besides, you don't know whether or not he has a real life, you don't even know this guy. just because he spends time on a forum doesn't mean he does nothing else.

Okay well here it is:

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer this question: If the letters

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z are represented by the numbers

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26, then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

and

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

Create a spreadsheet to accept any word or phrase as input in one cell, and output the numeric addition of its letter components, as shown here, in another cell. You can use as many additional cells as you like and the format of the application is up to you. Test your program with the words above, plus the terms “cheating,” “butt kissing,” “bullroar,” and one term of your own. Programming hint: remember Vlookups?

I think I figured it out but give it a shot. It would be nice to compare my work to something.

True but on the other hand, when you wanna talk basketball and you only have a friend or two that like basketball, you need an NBA forum.. and that's why I like the forums so much. My friends are more about chilling, weed, clubbing. I'm more of a sports guy.

I didn't know they made clubs for 14 year olds, you friends with Rebecca Black too?

• Like 2

I have a hard time believing someone with nearly 30,000 posts wouldn't care if they got banned from this site.

who are you to say whether or not it should be a major part of someone's life? if you really love basketball and you enjoy discussing/debating topics online, why should that be a problem?

he didn't write an essay; he wrote a paragraph. he was just explaining the experience he had on OTR to me. besides, you don't know whether or not he has a real life, you don't even know this guy. just because he spends time on a forum doesn't mean he does nothing else.

I don't understand your infatuation with the guy. He's been banned multiple times, has more accounts then he has bans and while he provides some knowledge, it's only for a month or so at a time before he brings in retard STL.

In my speech class we're supposed to give a "how to" speech tomorrow and I still haven't decided on a topic.

Example: one guy did a speech on how to change your car's oil.

Any ideas? I got nothing.

In my speech class we're supposed to give a "how to" speech tomorrow and I still haven't decided on a topic.

Example: one guy did a speech on how to change your car's oil.

Any ideas? I got nothing.

Properly shoot a basketball. ELBOW IN BITCHES.

• Like 1

I don't understand your infatuation with the guy. He's been banned multiple times, has more accounts then he has bans and while he provides some knowledge, it's only for a month or so at a time before he brings in retard STL.

I'm not infatuated with him; my argument had little to do with him, actually. I'm just tired of that whole, 'it's the internet - it's not important' argument. there's so much wrong with that, it bothers me. just because the internet isn't that important to one person doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. besides, it's the guy who has almost 30,000 posts on this site (probably more than anyone else) who's saying it's not important lol. idk, I could go on and on about how that argument is so incredibly flawed, but I'm sure no one wants to hear it.

Edited by The Truth