The Random Thread

Lkr

[expletive] my back is KILLING me from the deadlifts I did today.

My shoulders are sore as hell form my workout yesterday. I'm maxing out tomorrow to see where I'm at so that should be pretty intense.

Your form might be wrong though which is why your back is hurting. Or is it just soreness? I remember when I first did deadlift the same thing happened to me because my form was horrible.

Edited by Charlie Sheen

My shoulders are sore as hell form my workout yesterday. I'm maxing out tomorrow to see where I'm at so that should be pretty intense.

Your form might be wrong though which is why your back is hurting. Or is it just soreness? I remember when I first did deadlift the same thing happened to me because my form was horrible.

Nah it is soreness. I have been deadlifting for a while now. I just did 3 max sets yesterday so yeah... it feels fine this morning though.

I dunno how you guys deal with these protein shakes, but lately I have been having like toxic farts from them. It kind of sucks when you are at school and get the sudden urge to fart up a storm but you have to hold it in.