The Random Thread

Lkr

In my speech class we're supposed to give a "how to" speech tomorrow and I still haven't decided on a topic.

Example: one guy did a speech on how to change your car's oil.

Any ideas? I got nothing.

I did "how to make guacamole", spent half the time giving directions as I did it. Made banging guac, brought a nice big bag of lime Tostito's (I know like 50% of the world LOATHES them, but I like 'em :)), and let everyone chow down when I was done.

Edited by NomarFachix

I did "how to make guacamole", spent half the time giving directions as I did it. Made banging guac, brought a nice big bag of lime Tostito's (I know like 50% of the world LOATHES them, but I like 'em :)), and let everyone chow down when I was done.

What sane person hates Tostitos?

That's funny, I had to do a speech in my class too and I choose basketball form as well.

How long was your speech? I can't get it to meet the minimum 5 minute mark.

Edited by Dash

How long was your speech? I can't get it to meet the minimum 5 minute mark.

lol like 10 minutes, just go over form and Beef and then find players who have good form like Ray Allen and show them a vid

lol madddd people I know hate the lime ones

I don't think I ever tried the lime but I always get the original and the scoops. The spicy one was pretty good too.

lol like 10 minutes, just go over form and Beef and then find players who have good form like Ray Allen and show them a vid

Well for some reason I can't get get it to 5. Maybe I'm being way too brief everything.

Omggg I put off my essay (already did the speech) and now I missed one class and might miss my speech class. [expletive]kkk I hate procrastination.

procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you're only screwing yourself.

Especially when you are procrasturbating (procrastination through masturbation) ;)

Edited by fish7718

I have a talk with myself everyday about how I can't afford to screw up in any of my classes, and how I am going to study about 3 days before the test. Then it comes time to study or do HW and I blow it off. Its pretty bad that I know I can't be screwing around yet I still do it.

I get A's and B's...only got one F in my life and it's the difference now between having a 3.7 GPA and not worrying too much, and a 2.9 and worrying about ending this semester with a 3.0 so I keep my scholarship.