General Baseball Thread

Phightins

I love how in recent years, it's become "cool" to say SportsCenter sucks. :lol: .

There's absolutely nothing wrong with SportsCenter, and if it's a joke, why are you watching it? And, if you're not watching it, how do you know it's a joke?

Can't you say that about [expletive]ing anything?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with liver and onions, and if it's gross, why are you eating it? And, if you're not eating it, how do you know it's gross?

GTFO, SportsCenter is atrocious. Though it's broadcasted on BSPN, so I can see why you'd be a fan.

Can't you say that about [expletive]ing anything?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with liver and onions, and if it's gross, why are you eating it? And, if you're not eating it, how do you know it's gross?

GTFO, SportsCenter is atrocious. Though it's broadcasted on BSPN, so I can see why you'd be a fan.

No, you never answered the question. As usual, I cornered you, and you don't have a legitimate response.

Again, how do you know it sucks, and if you are watching it and it sucks, why are you still watching it? It's a pretty simple question that you can't seem to answer, and try and compare it to something very irrelevant.

I stopped watching it when it started to suck. As I've no indication that it doesn't suck any longer, and it's on when I go out to bars and I haven't liked what I've seen, I made an educated guess.

Cornering fail.

If that holds true, I was only one year off on my prediction that I made last year, and I know iBoldin said something about it being completely crazy.....

If you actually did predict that, then you are just lucky. The Pirates are definitely getting better, but there is no way they should be winning this division.

That said, it's pretty awesome.

12-4, make enough dumb predictions some are bound to come true :lol:

You know every time you post this you're wrong? Out of every prediction I made in that thread, the 49er's one was the one I was least confident with, gave a range for my prediction. This was my first post regarding them in the thread.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/15710-predict-your-teams-w-l/page__view__findpost__p__176596

And, I thought the Cowboys were going to be awesome? Or, my favorite one by most of you....the Bengals. :lol: . How'd the Bengals season turn out.

Anyways, you tried to take this thread off track. Getting back on topic, I'm just right about pretty much everything, and I'll find the post I was talking about regarding the Pirates.

You know every time you post this you're wrong? Out of every prediction I made in that thread, the 49er's one was the one I was least confident with, gave a range for my prediction. This was my first post regarding them in the thread.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/15710-predict-your-teams-w-l/page__view__findpost__p__176596

And, I thought the Cowboys were going to be awesome? Or, my favorite one by most of you....the Bengals. :lol: . How'd the Bengals season turn out.

Anyways, you tried to take this thread off track. Getting back on topic, I'm just right about pretty much everything, and I'll find the post I was talking about regarding the Pirates.

The thread was talking about your predicting skills, I did not derail anything, it is now you bringing up the Cowboys and Bengals :lol: you're so dumb.

Yeah, lets get back on track. Why did you pick the Pirates to win the division?

Even if they do win it this year, you will be lucky. They are the 4th best team in that division. So, chances are they won't win it and this will be a moot point. But still.

Yes, I knew you were probably going to quote that. That was the second post, after I made it clear that I didn't trust the 49er's.

Also, Fish, you started to derail the thread. There was a picture of the standings, and I commented how I wasn't surprised, yet that somehow involves the 49er's. You really are clueless.

Yeah, lets get back on track. Why did you pick the Pirates to win the division?

Even if they do win it this year, you will be lucky. They are the 4th best team in that division. So, chances are they won't win it and this will be a moot point. But still.

Honestly, I think the NL Central is not that strong of a division, but, that prediction was before Matt Holiday was added, and other acquisitions.

It was in a thread about surprise teams.