Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

lol @ your charades.

If you're going to ask why you aren't a journalist, and make a glaringly obvious grammatical mistake which would seemingly lead to your failure as a journalist, it's going to be laughably ironic.

If you're going to insult a fan base or people in a fan base while making a grammatical error, it's going to to be laughably ironic.

Don't act like I follow you around pointing out missed commas and periods, lol. But you're on the level of saying "bro your an idito" or "hey man, your a total moran". Get over it, don't attack me because I pointed out the hilarious and sweet, sweet irony of your mistakes. :lol: Some humility would take you far in the journalism field, believe me.

So if I post BS but spell it right it makes it right?

:lol:

One hell of a season with the ups and downs. Two major injuries to our best player and it really showed tonight how much we missed him. Halak comes out of know where but will he be able to do that in an entire season? Gill played amazing and so did PK for having a total of two games before this. Our forwards were the dark spot other than for a few like Moen, Cammy and Pyatt who did their jobs but our scorers didn't do theres.

Here's to not overrating ourselves next year and build chemistry. Watching the Hawks you see how much fun they have while Montreal had all the drama. Hopefully it'll continue the greatness!

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the Hamilton news and they told me Guy Boucher turned down the Jackets job because he wanted to be in Montreal and there is a good chance he is moving up to be an assistant yet when I wake up he's gone to Tampa.

F U Stevie Y!

Uh, I saw St. Louis and thought Martin but instead it's just a horrible trade overall. Will be interesting to see what he signs for because that was the main factor is Carey will come cheaper.

Glad I get to root for him still though. I thought Carey Price was thrown into the fire in his rookie year but this is ten times worse.

im no expert on st louis blues farm teams, but it seems like montreal got pretty good value. right?

I believe if Halak signed elsewhere we'd get that teams first and third round pick. Those two guys are first and third rounders. Lars seems to be the guy who stands in front of the net while Schultz is the fighter we lack.

I still think St. Louis has the upper in this but 1) Montreal couldn't afford Halak 2) KHL has been seriously interested in Halak. If he skips out overseas then we robbed them.

is ian schultz related to the flyers dave schultz? in which case ian is gonna be a good fighter, its in his blood

Doesn't list anywhere that I could see but also doesn't list much about Ian anywhere. If you youtube him you can see he's already half decent...well more than that for a CHL player.

Ian Schultz is the younger brother of Jeff Schultz from the Capitals, FYI.

Of course he would be. We only pick up the [expletive]tier out of brothers from Hossa to Pyatt. I'm sure which ever Kostitsyn brother we trade will turn out better than the other one too.