Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

Lol @ Fleury being overrated. He was bad tonight but he is an young elite goaltender. I will sure as hell take him on the Flyers.

But with that said, holy [expletive]. Hopefully the Flyers can finish their series off on Friday and make it a 7-8 ECF.

All I wanted was one win and we got it. Pretty impressive how far we've got against the top three teams ranked before the season began so it's just amazing being where we are without our best player. Imagine if we had Markov?

Other notes is that CBC hates the Canadiens which is funny and Chris Pronger is definately the dirtiest player in the league and gets away with it too which is smart. Easily best pickup of the season along with Heatley.

All I wanted was one win and we got it. Pretty impressive how far we've got against the top three teams ranked before the season began so it's just amazing being where we are without our best player. Imagine if we had Markov?

Other notes is that CBC hates the Canadiens which is funny and Chris Pronger is definately the dirtiest player in the league and gets away with it too which is smart. Easily best pickup of the season along with Heatley.

imagine if we had carter?

and pronger is a little dirty sometimes, but it has been nothing compared to what i have seen from some candadiens players this series.