Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

I'd rather be arrogant and know what I'm talking about then trying to make myself smarter than I am but you need to stop because why be mad when your team is in the Finals? ;)

but the ironic thing is that you are arrogant but still dont know what your talking about

Montrealers party in the streets after wins while Flyers fans be angry on message boards.

YOU ARE FIVE GAMES AWAY! :lol:

clearly you didnt see the phillies world series run. go read up on that and learn what partying in the streets is. and philly fans dont rob stores when we win, but we certainly party like crazy

clearly you didnt see the phillies world series run. go read up on that and learn what partying in the streets is. and philly fans dont rob stores when we win, but we certainly party like crazy

^^This. I was in Philly for this, it was bedlam. The parade was crazy too.

Edited by Bounding and Astounding

but the ironic thing is that you are arrogant but still dont know what your talking about

Then why are you so angry then trying to fight on a message board? :lol:

the parade was insane. they filled up both the phillies and eagles stadiums, plus crowds of people for as far as you could see and more. even the train station near my house in NJ was beyond packed of people just attempting to get into philly

Then why are you so angry then trying to fight on a message board? :lol:

how am i angry or trying to start a fight. i just said that you dont know [expletive] about hockey but you think you do. dont know how that makes me angry. you on the other hand...

how am i angry or trying to start a fight. i just said that you dont know [expletive] about hockey but you think you do. dont know how that makes me angry. you on the other hand...

Haha I honestly thought Phightins posted that before cause you guys say the exact same stuff but haven't proved that I don't know hockey yet have yet to make any good points other than rebutting with "Canadiens are definately dirtier". Heck, the Flyers fan that knows the most lives like five minutes away from me! :lol:

Keep baiting and hating, if it makes you feel better about your mistakes and shortcomings.

I'm not hating I just want to be like you but I hope my grammer improves in three years so I can say I was as good as you. I just hope I remember periods after dissing someone drinking and typing. Get repped up!

Universe is just making things up now to make himself look better. Whatever, not worth arguing with people like you. Whenever you're ready to hop down from the high horse, perhaps we can talk.

Universe is just making things up now to make himself look better. Whatever, not worth arguing with people like you. Whenever you're ready to hop down from the high horse, perhaps we can talk.

High horse? I guess Real Deal is on a high horse too because he know's everything about Kobe Bryant and the Lakers! What a cocky son of a [expletive].

:lol:

Yeah you're right. We are not worthy. You are from Canada and you get the NHL Network so who am I to question you? (For the record, NHL Network is also available in most parts of the USA). If you are ever feeling generous and decide to share some of your hockey knowledge with the rest of the world, let us know, I'd love to take a class or something.

Yeah you're right. We are not worthy. You are from Canada and you get the NHL Network so who am I to question you? (For the record, NHL Network is also available in most parts of the USA). If you are ever feeling generous and decide to share some of your hockey knowledge with the rest of the world, let us know, I'd love to take a class or something.

I actually took a class in college and it was one of the greatest courses I've ever taken and all I'm trying to do is help explain to you what happens when you watch other games outside of Philly? Like jeeze!

If you'd rather be a homer then so be it. Flyers aren't dirty but the refs are when they face them. Montreal fully played dirty kneeing faces into the ice. Saddest day in Habs history.

Edit: And I get TSN, not the NHL network. ;)

Edited by Universe

I watch as many games as I can...in fact, I've pointed that out on here but I wouldn't have expected you to notice. You just keep hanging onto your vision of me being some guy who knows nothing besides the Flyers and thinks the NHL is "against us" or whatever. I mean, feel free to keep hanging onto that if you want, whatever makes you feel better.

But really you're right, I'm just some idiot who only wishes I could be as well versed in the ways of hockey as you are. So please, if you are ever giving any talks in this area let me know, I'd love it if you shared some of your knowledge.

I watch as many games as I can...in fact, I've pointed that out on here but I wouldn't have expected you to notice. You just keep hanging onto your vision of me being some guy who knows nothing besides the Flyers and thinks the NHL is "against us" or whatever. I mean, feel free to keep hanging onto that if you want, whatever makes you feel better.

But really you're right, I'm just some idiot who only wishes I could be as well versed in the ways of hockey as you are. So please, if you are ever giving any talks in this area let me know, I'd love it if you shared some of your knowledge.

:lol:

If you only knew how funny you were!

I'm not hating I just want to be like you but I hope my grammer improves in three years so I can say I was as good as you. I just hope I remember periods after dissing someone drinking and typing. Get repped up!

lol @ your charades.

If you're going to ask why you aren't a journalist, and make a glaringly obvious grammatical mistake which would seemingly lead to your failure as a journalist, it's going to be laughably ironic.

If you're going to insult a fan base or people in a fan base while making a grammatical error, it's going to to be laughably ironic.

Don't act like I follow you around pointing out missed commas and periods, lol. But you're on the level of saying "bro your an idito" or "hey man, your a total moran". Get over it, don't attack me because I pointed out the hilarious and sweet, sweet irony of your mistakes. :lol: Some humility would take you far in the journalism field, believe me.