Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

Lol....trust me I am nowhere close to a Flyers fanboy. Come down to a game here sometime and see what a real Flyers fanboy is. I've got nothing on any of those guys. It's pretty embarrassing TBH.

I'll take you up on that offer if you promise me no mustard, ketchup or anything else thrown at me.

Not sure about this incident you are speaking of, but Dreger is one of the best. Maybe the best.

He has great hockey knowledge and top of the line sources but sometimes you get caught talking out of your [expletive] to make something relevent and that's what he was doing.

Must have been a slow Maple Leaf day.

When will Martin learn. 80% of teams that score first win the game yet we must have the most blown leads in the NHL.

Why do we play third period defense in the second when we are dominanting the game just to allow them to come back? Blows my mind how he does this every game and ruin easy wins.

When will Martin learn. 80% of teams that score first win the game yet we must have the most blown leads in the NHL.

Why do we play third period defense in the second when we are dominanting the game just to allow them to come back? Blows my mind how he does this every game and ruin easy wins.

Well TBH if not for Brian Boucher letting in two of the softest goals I have ever seen, there would have been no early lead.

Well, actually, I hear the second goal went off a Flyer in front, but I could not see that from my seat. But still.

Well TBH if not for Brian Boucher letting in two of the softest goals I have ever seen, there would have been no early lead.

Well, actually, I hear the second goal went off a Flyer in front, but I could not see that from my seat. But still.

No, what I'm saying if they didn't score, they would have played a whole different system. Every time we get a lead we play the exactly what you saw from two goals on....so sad.

• 2 weeks later...

It's great when Swedish ref is in when we play the Red Wings. Montreal gets the lead then gets four straight penalties including a full two minute five on three where they score with one second left in the period.

Reffing in hockey has to be one of the worst in sports. They make the games stay close which really isn't fair.