Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

And, it will be ten times harder for Price to imitate Fleury.

http://www.grandstandsports.com/images/43607.jpg

Anyways, Price is having a great season, and it's good for him that he's finally living up to what people thought he could be.

Ten times harder lol.

So, is Max Pacioretty a lying sack of shit, or does the Habs front office not care about the health of their players because Max Pacioretty is supposed to be back for the playoffs?

If he comes back for the playoffs, he sure as hell wasn't hurt badly, or the Habs front office doesn't care about their players. It's one or the other, or both.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

my aunt used to be the cook of saku koivu. He's a great guy, sucks he got traded.

Ah that's awesome. I met him once in Toronto and he seemed really nice.

So, is Max Pacioretty a lying sack of shit, or does the Habs front office not care about the health of their players because Max Pacioretty is supposed to be back for the playoffs?

If he comes back for the playoffs, he sure as hell wasn't hurt badly, or the Habs front office doesn't care about their players. It's one or the other, or both.

I don't get what they lied about? He had a severe concussion and a non-displaced fracture of the fourth vertebra in his neck. It has been stated since the start.

But I'd go with the lying sack of shit. :lol:

I don't get what they lied about? He had a severe concussion and a non-displaced fracture of the fourth vertebra in his neck. It has been stated since the start.

But I'd go with the lying sack of shit. :lol:

And, if he does have that type of injury, there is no way he should be back for the playoffs. What is so hard for you to understand? The part that the medical staff over-exageratted the injury, or the part that IF he comes back for the playoffs, the Habs front office is being very selfish and not caring about Pacioretty?

Oh, and what a dive by Subban tonight. That little bitch slashed Vinny on his wrist, and then gets his in the thigh pad and goes down like a sack of potatoes. :lol: .

I have almost everything from him. A worn jersey, a autographed picture, some gloves and a hockey stick all that shit. too bad hockey items aren't as valuable in my country. He's really down to earth, overall a good guy.

And, if he does have that type of injury, there is no way he should be back for the playoffs. What is so hard for you to understand? The part that the medical staff over-exageratted the injury, or the part that IF he comes back for the playoffs, the Habs front office is being very selfish and not caring about Pacioretty?

Oh, and what a dive by Subban tonight. That little bitch slashed Vinny on his wrist, and then gets his in the thigh pad and goes down like a sack of potatoes. :lol: .

LOL of course.

Like I said before. Just go create a Bruins topic and whine about the Canadiens in their because you care more for this franchise than you do for the Bruins which is sad but always glad to have new fans so welcome!

I have almost everything from him. A worn jersey, a autographed picture, some gloves and a hockey stick all that shit. too bad hockey items aren't as valuable in my country. He's really down to earth, overall a good guy.

Finland Ebay or wait a couple years and someone from Montreal will pay big bucks!

Who's 26?

Love people who troll and then complain about being trolled.

The best part was my father was like "Gosh New York fans aren't that smart." when they were chanting USA when two Canadians were fighting then did it again later on. I said wanna see an even studier one post a gif of Carey Price and we hit refresh a couple times but you managed to fufill a good laugh so thank you!

The best part was my father was like "Gosh New York fans aren't that smart." when they were chanting USA when two Canadians were fighting then did it again later on.

One was fighting for their USA based team, one for a Canadian club. I can see nitpicking that the player was Canadian, but you can look at it a thousand different ways. Fans typically root for a team, not a specific player.

I said wanna see an even studier one post a gif of Carey Price and we hit refresh a couple times but you managed to fufill a good laugh so thank you!

That is studier. Much studier. :irony:

:)

One was fighting for their USA based team, one for a Canadian club. I can see nitpicking that the player was Canadian, but you can look at it a thousand different ways. Fans typically root for a team, not a specific player.

That is studier. Much studier. :irony:

In a fight aren't you rooting for a specific player? :lol:

And least my excuse is I'm drinking. What's yours?

In a fight aren't you rooting for a specific player? :lol:

And least my excuse is I'm drinking. What's yours?

Again, depends on how you are viewing things. You're cheering for your team, or you're rooting for a player. When a player scores a goal, would you be cheering for the player who scored or the team that scored? It's all relative.

I don't have anything to make an excuse for. Though if Lundqvist looked like Price did tonight, I'd be drinking too.

Again, depends on how you are viewing things. You're cheering for your team, or you're rooting for a player. When a player scores a goal, would you be cheering for the player who scored or the team that scored? It's all relative.

I don't have anything to make an excuse for. Though if Lundqvist looked like Price did tonight, I'd be drinking too.

Chanting USA when the team your playing has many more Americans is stupid.

Never seen someone come into a thread where they are lower than the team, lost the season series and was playing a team from the AHL but hey, that's you!

:lol:

Chanting USA when the team your playing has many more Americans is stupid.

Never seen someone come into a thread where they are lower than the team, lost the season series and was playing a team from the AHL but hey, that's you!

:lol:

Chanting USA when your team plays in your city in the USA is not stupid.

Was mockery of Carey Price not warranted? Especially after you made fun of the Rangers a month ago when Price dominated them?

http://i51.tinypic.com/120tqvq.jpg

I'm outties, bai hun :)