Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

I could be 12 or 57 and it'd still be funny that you made an asinine grammar mistake while insulting someone else as having a low intelligence.

Yes not saying your age is way less retarded then making a spelling mistake. I just personally find it funny how everything you write is so immature and your 25 years old.

lulz.

Yes not saying your age is way less retarded then making a spelling mistake.

...wut?

I just personally find it funny how everything you write is so immature and your 25 years old.

lulz.

YOU'RE

IT'S YOU'RE

Stop insulting people while making grammatical errors, holy shit already

lulz lulz you're too much!

You can't call somebody out for being stupid, or being an "idiot", while making an incredibly dumb grammar/spelling error in the same post. That's basically what it comes down to.

So hockey knowledge how no point if your not spelling everything right? Ofcourse Phightins must comment as well.

Double trouble. :lol:

Oh, rofl. The legendary Universe "oh, well....I know more hockey than you so STFU!" tactic. Love it!! (And FYI you don't).

Hey ECN and Kyle, this guy is too good for us, he gets TSN on basic cable. We clearly can't compete so lets take our ball and go somewhere else.

Oh, rofl. The legendary Universe "oh, well....I know more hockey than you so STFU!" tactic. Love it!! (And FYI you don't).

Hey ECN and Kyle, this guy is too good for us, he gets TSN on basic cable. We clearly can't compete so lets take our ball and go somewhere else.

I'm not telling anyone but ECN to shut up but you clearly don't know much about hockey either trying to come at a Canadiens fan. Go back to reading HF boards because I clearly can't compete with your hockey knowledge either.

Hey Real Deal, ban me I can't ever be as smart as these homers.

I'm not telling anyone but ECN to shut up but you clearly don't know much about hockey either trying to come at a Canadiens fan. Go back to reading HF boards because I clearly can't compete with your hockey knowledge either.

Hey Real Deal, ban me I can't ever be as smart as these homers.

I am just saying. You do this in EVERY argument and it is incredibly lame and untrue.

I am just saying. You do this in EVERY argument and it is incredibly lame and untrue.

It's only funny because the guys from Toronto and BC happen to be smarter than you just living in Canada alone. I know I have not the best hockey knowledge as the guys around here really know their stuff and even had a friend work at the Hockey News but in all honesty, even Jer is smarter than you and ECN combined and he just started watching this year.

I know it's tough when your a fan of a city so you must hear only their knews but I turned out fine in a Toronto market and heck, even Jer isn't even a Maple Leaf homer living in Leaf land.

It's pretty lame how you think YOU know the most.

It's pretty lame how you think YOU know the most.

I said this where?

You're the one who resorts to this tactic in every single debate you have. Instead of finding actual data to back up your claims, you just go to this [expletive] tactic.

Believe it or not, Philly, Boston, and NY are big hockey markets. We get plenty of exposure. We read plenty on the internet. I am a diehard hockey fan and consider myself fairly knowledgeable and I do not need some French cunt from Montreal on the internet telling me otherwise.

Now go ahead and tattle to the mods.

• Like 1

I said this where?

You're the one who resorts to this tactic in every single debate you have. Instead of finding actual data to back up your claims, you just go to this [expletive] tactic.

Believe it or not, Philly, Boston, and NY are big hockey markets. We get plenty of exposure. We read plenty on the internet. I am a diehard hockey fan and consider myself fairly knowledgeable and I do not need some French cunt from Montreal on the internet telling me otherwise.

Now go ahead and tattle to the mods.

I'm the one that uses no data?

Go back to reading HF boards and assume what you want. For a diehard hockey fan you seem to know very little about the rest of the league which is fine because I just really don't get how there can be more intelligent fans in a small city in Ontario than in the actually city where the team plays.

Calling me a cunt doesn't make your brain grow but I'm sure you giggle about it.

I'm the one that uses no data?

Go back to reading HF boards and assume what you want. For a diehard hockey fan you seem to know very little about the rest of the league which is fine because I just really don't get how there can be more intelligent fans in a small city in Ontario than in the actually city where the team plays.

Calling me a cunt doesn't make your brain grow but I'm sure you giggle about it.

OTR is the only sports message board I belong to.

Giggle? No. I try not to personally attack anybody, but I have had enough of you personally attacking other people for your perceived lack of "hockey knowledge".

OTR is the only sports message board I belong to.

Giggle? No. I try not to personally attack anybody, but I have had enough of you personally attacking other people for your perceived lack of "hockey knowledge".

Who was the one to write in this forum about Gionta? Honestly you hate Montreal so much that you'd hope on a Boston dick. Honestly just stop trying to interlude when you clearly don't even know what we are talking about bud.

Who was the one to write in this forum about Gionta? Honestly you hate Montreal so much that you'd hope on a Boston dick. Honestly just stop trying to interlude when you clearly don't even know what we are talking about bud.

Hm. No, you are right, I honestly do not know what the [expletive] you are talking about. But I don't think anybody else does besides you.

And rofl, no, I do not like the Canadiens, but I like the Bruins less. But you clearly know my sports preference so much better than I do, so please fill me in on some other info while you're at it.

Hm. No, you are right, I honestly do not know what the [expletive] you are talking about. But I don't think anybody else does besides you.

And rofl, no, I do not like the Canadiens, but I like the Bruins less. But you clearly know my sports preference so much better than I do, so please fill me in on some other info while you're at it.

I'm the one whose bias yet you go into a thread hating a fan base and their team and expect to be taken seriously?

:lol: