The Random Thread

Lkr

tints 10% (i know its gonna be dark as [expletive] but its a black car so i want to go dark), hids, led lights in the tails and "eyebrows", smoked out head and tails, new rims

so much shit to do .. so little money to do it lmao... its an auto.. sticks are fun to drive at times but that shit gets annoying after a while imo

Word. 10% gotta watch out for getting pulled over, I have plenty of friends who have gotten pulled over for that shit and had to get it removed. Damn State Troopers Lol.

As for the mods, that sounds pretty good. Gonna get expensive, especially the new wheels...But it'll be worth it. It'll definitely look good bro.

Stick is worth it on a german car like this IMO. I have an 02 Audi A4 1.8T and wish I was more patient and got a manual. I ended up going with an auto because it's the only one I could find around me that was in good shape and for a good price (my price range for a car was 5-7K)

But regardless I'm sure you'll love the car man enjoy

Word. 10% gotta watch out for getting pulled over, I have plenty of friends who have gotten pulled over for that shit and had to get it removed. Damn State Troopers Lol.

As for the mods, that sounds pretty good. Gonna get expensive, especially the new wheels...But it'll be worth it. It'll definitely look good bro.

Stick is worth it on a german car like this IMO. I have an 02 Audi A4 1.8T and wish I was more patient and got a manual. I ended up going with an auto because it's the only one I could find around me that was in good shape and for a good price (my price range for a car was 5-7K)

But regardless I'm sure you'll love the car man enjoy

I already got about 15 tickets for HID/tints on my old car. I'm used to it lmao

I already got about 15 tickets for HID/tints on my old car. I'm used to it lmao

Lol 15? and HIDs are illegal wtf i didn't know that...

I thought when you get a ticket for tint you have to get it removed...lol damn.

What was your other car prior to this

Lol 15? and HIDs are illegal wtf i didn't know that...

I thought when you get a ticket for tint you have to get it removed...lol damn.

What was your other car prior to this

I had a TL before this. And the place I went to for tints they come with a lifetime warranty for all for only a 100 bucks. That pretty much means that they take it off and put them as many times as you want. You don't have to take the tints off but after a while the cops in your area know your car so they just pull you over even if your windows are down lmao. And yeah HIDs are illegal everywhere in the US if they didn't originally come with your car. (Dumbass law)

Edited by Guru

I had a TL before this. And the place I went to for tints they come with a lifetime warranty for all for only a 100 bucks. That pretty much means that they take it off and put them as many times as you want. You don't have to take the tints off but after a while the cops in your area know your car so they just pull you over even if your windows are down lmao. And yeah HIDs are illegal everywhere in the US if they didn't originally come with your car. (Dumbass law)

that is a dumbass law and damn man i love the TL's what year was yours

Were there really 10,000 people there? Watching on TV it looked like a solid 100 people. Kinda of sucks for the players. Next year, we will magically have 30,000 + Marlins fans every game though.

That's how it is with all Florida franchises, terrible. State doesn't deserve any pro franchises...Yet they manage to have 7 in the 3 major sports, same as NY, crazy...

That's how it is with all Florida franchises, terrible. State doesn't deserve any pro franchises...Yet they manage to have 7 in the 3 major sports, same as NY, crazy...

Not exactly.

The Heat have been rolling steady for many years, started when the Knicks rivalry came around. We don't exactly rank low in attendance. The Dolphins also have a huge following ,we have sucked for years now, but we always have a packed stadium. The Marlins have potential, but the owners just suck. They don't listen to the fans and they traded like 10 super star players. If we didn't have so many nasty prospects in the minors, we would suck for eternity. It has slowly picked up though since we signed Johnson and Hanley to big deals and we have a new stadium on the way. If no one goes to games in the new stadium then we wasted all that money and effort on a new stadium (which looks amazing).

Not exactly.

The Heat have been rolling steady for many years, started when the Knicks rivalry came around. We don't exactly rank low in attendance. The Dolphins also have a huge following ,we have sucked for years now, but we always have a packed stadium. The Marlins have potential, but the owners just suck. They don't listen to the fans and they traded like 10 super star players. If we didn't have so many nasty prospects in the minors, we would suck for eternity. It has slowly picked up though since we signed Johnson and Hanley to big deals and we have a new stadium on the way. If no one goes to games in the new stadium then we wasted all that money and effort on a new stadium (which looks amazing).

They are there because they can get Latina hookers for cheap.

Not exactly.

The Dolphins are the only team that doesn't have a fair weather fan base.

I don't quite understand the assumption about Miami having a shitty basketball fan base. I guess its because no one cared about us when we had a shitty team, and now that we have a good team people notice that the fans don't exactly show up to every game. Its not that we have a shitty fan base, its just that the rich people that sit in the seats that you see on TV prefer to show up late. Same thing happens with the Lakers. Why would we have not have a good fan base when we had teams with Zo, Hardaway, Wade, Lebron, Shaq, Bosh, Rice and all those guys. I can understand if your team always sucks, but excluding the post Hardaway, pre Wade years, and 08, we always have a good team.

I don't quite understand the assumption about Miami having a shitty basketball fan base. I guess its because no one cared about us when we had a shitty team, and now that we have a good team people notice that the fans don't exactly show up to every game. Its not that we have a shitty fan base, its just that the rich people that sit in the seats that you see on TV prefer to show up late. Same thing happens with the Lakers. Why would we have not have a good fan base when we had teams with Zo, Hardaway, Wade, Lebron, Shaq, Bosh, Rice and all those guys. I can understand if your team always sucks, but excluding the post Hardaway, pre Wade years, and 08, we always have a good team.

iirc, Miami didn;t sellout a couple play off games, pre bron, bosh era, post shaq, Zo era

Edited by Pinkie Pie

Lucky you. I expect to be done around the same time too except at 7 I have to eat breakfast and then get ready for the first of my 4 classes, which is at 8. -_-