The Random Thread

Lkr

Im only 18 and sometimes I feel the same way as you Smitty. <_<

But I like coming here cause its nice discussing basketball and off topic things with a diverse group of people. Even though most people here dont like me :lol: , still im cool with some people. :)

The last time I was actively into basketball was around all-star break time. I haven't even followed football that much(outside of the draft) since the lockout shit started. And I'm not home most of the time when the Phillies play..so there's like no point most of the time lol.

I've went from being a jolly nerdy jock to being an ambitious love-sick bastard in a nutshell.

• Owner

I almost hit that road, but then I had Jessica move in with me, so when she's in there watching Vampire Diaries and Grey's Anatomy, my ass is on OTR.

"Brandon, do you want to watch my show with me tonight?"

"No baby, I have a few members acting up and fighting each other after that damn Jazz/Pistons game. It's crazy...gotta go take care of it."

• Like 2

I almost hit that road, but then I had Jessica move in with me, so when she's in there watching Vampire Diaries and Grey's Anatomy, my ass is on OTR.

"Brandon, do you want to watch my show with me tonight?"

"No baby, I have a few members acting up and fighting each other after that damn Jazz/Pistons game. It's crazy...gotta go take care of it."

Man...you don't know how many times I was almost in that kind of situation. Best believe I would be on here on some "brb..it's OTR vs. Diesel again" considering some of the stuff my friend(if you want to call her that lol) watches.

• Owner

tbh, bring diesel back

Yeah right. I wouldn't want a guy who takes pride in being voted as a top eight "worst poster" on another board he frequents, someone that registered a fake Facebook profile to bad-mouth the site on our FB page, and one who gets on a fake Twitter account to harass celebrities and athletes.

He's still a child. I'd rather have bang^3 back, posting full-time. The only recognition Matt gets is for being king of the trolls, and even some of his friends (who never posted here and knew him better than us) told me how immature he was when I spoke to three of them on Facebook.

Well best of luck in life Smitty. Pop in every couple of weeks and let us know whats up.

tbh, bring diesel back

Diesel had his moments (mainly in the off topic forum) but there is no way in hell I would want him posting here again. He might have been the biggest troll to ever post on OTR along with PFG. I think he was 30 years old too or that might have been someone else.

Edited by Dash

No, Diesel is like 20. I went a Sixers game this year with Phightins, and Diesel was there.. he's really not as big of a troll IRL, mainly because there's no monitor to hide behind. He did give me his "my tv out, knicks win?" line when the Sixers won :wacko:

No, Diesel is like 20. I went a Sixers game this year with Phightins, and Diesel was there.. he's really not as big of a troll IRL, mainly because there's no monitor to hide behind. He did give me his "my tv out, knicks win?" line when the Sixers won :wacko:

lmao @ using the tv line at the game.

On an unrelated note(even though nobody is gonna read it lol but I love yall anyway)...

Maybe it's just me starting to get older, but...I feel like I'm outgrowing the whole internet forum thing. I don't even follow sports anymore outside of watching Sportscenter and SportsNation. I'm turning 24 in September and having this bachelor pad be a bachelor pad for more than an additional year or so would become a bit sad; so I'm entering the mindset that I want to start a family and all that good stuff(which obviously has been a bit difficult for me given my earlier posts lol)..posting is the last thing on my mind lol. Dunno...it'll take something that really puts me in a bad state of mind for me to start posting regularly again. So yeaaaaah. lol

A family.. at 24? Kill me.

lmao.

Diesel was a troll but he'd always back up his arguments and shiat. Never knew he badmouthed us and everything though..I never know anything ;(

Never really disliked/had any problems with Diesel myself..was actually pretty knowledgeable when he wasn't trolling(which was rare lol)

A family.. at 24? Kill me.

You say that as if it's rare, lol.

Does anyone remember that hip hop fan? I think his name was HipHopHead. I think he's in the discussion for biggest troll. He was knowledgeable in hip hop topics though.

Ok so after playing basketball today both my big toes are SORE. Theres a bruise under both of the toenails for each big toe. Its like purplish under my big toe nails. It hurts like a bitch too. Anyone know anything about this?

Who was Will? The name rings a bell but I can't recall anything significant about him.

Throwing in Something-To-Say in the conversation. I think he had about 2-3 short stints on OTR and posted on a ton of other boards.