The Random Thread

Lkr

You can do it through xbox.com as well...learned my lesson the first time when they put another 3 months on my account outta nowhere smh.

I had to call them 2 years ago to get access to remove cards from xbox.com smh

I have no idea why they charged me...I had my moms card on the account, but I guess they charge the card that originally bought the subscription...or since I am 19 they charge the card that I registered with my adult account.

Edited by SRV

What a mistake by the NBA to not have a game on tonight in Primetime...I missed both games due to work today, what a disappointment. Wish the Heat-Celts game was this evening...

What a mistake by the NBA to not have a game on tonight in Primetime...I missed both games due to work today, what a disappointment. Wish the Heat-Celts game was this evening...

In Australia, the channel that usually broadcasts NBA games (they showed at least one game from every series), this year they have showed like two or three games in the playoffs. -_-

What is 'Sun Tzu'??

To be honest, I didn't even know at first. I just saw Amar'e tweeting the phrase "Sun Tzu" all the time so I just used it.

I am such an idiot!!!! I just got a C+ in an easy ass class, and it wasn't even because I did bad on my tests. I missed a B- by one damn point.

Thanks man ha I only applied there, I really didn't think I'd get in so it was kinda a bonus for me

You must have impressed them with your Hanley Ramirez rookie card

• Like 2

Hate how everyone says we all need to vote. Our youth is clueless when it comes to politics yet they push us to do our "rights" and vote when clearly it's just as bad voting when you have no idea what's going on and throwing in a vote then letting the people who actually know the pros and cons create the leaders.

Stephen Harper is an idiot but I'm just happy we aren't going to be run by that American in sheeps clothing.