The Random Thread

Lkr

Nah, the dog is in their house, for now. Until he decides to run away.

This is incredibly stupid. My dog is a nut job so all he does is jump on these girls, and he is also aggressive if you try to carry him so we can't put him in the cage or else he bites us. My mom has taken idiot to the next level.

Edited by SRV

Made this using YouTube's GoAnimate thing, which is pretty cool. This video, however, is incredibly stupid. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K4U9KTow80

fixed :lol:

haha it's actually pretty funny tho too, just because it's so ridiculous, keep working it tho it might be good soon...

I really really have a strong dislike for my ladyfriend's bf.

Whenever she comes to my house to chill and he comes through the door too, I have this exact look on my face:

http://i51.tinypic.com/4trsrp.gif

• Like 2

I actually prefer my classes in the morning...first semester I started every day at like 11 and I would get out of school at around 4....but in my second semester I was done with class at 1 and my day felt so much better. I was able to do something productive like workout and finish HW early.

I actually prefer my classes in the morning...first semester I started every day at like 11 and I would get out of school at around 4....but in my second semester I was done with class at 1 and my day felt so much better. I was able to do something productive like workout and finish HW early.

Yeah this is my first year upcoming, so I really don't know what to expect. I'm only taking 4 classes in the Fall, one in the summer (Speech class, trying to get it over with). As long as I don't gotta wake up at 6am, I'm pretty content.

Yea don't take a 7 or 8 AM class, those blow. 9 or 10 is a good time to start. Also, make sure your break in between class isn't too long. I had a 3 hour break both semesters and I was stuck in school doing absolutely nothing.

Edited by SRV
  • Like 1

lol yea probably a lot of people have told that to me already, but it's either morning classes or evening classes. I prefer getting them over with so I can chill the rest of the day.

Yeah I agree. As long as it is not too early I'd rather have class during the morning/day. Night classes blow. From my experience, I feel much more productive during the semesters I have morning classes vs evening classes. Good to see I'm not the only one that finds it hard to be productive when they don't have class until late in the afternoon.

I got my housing reservation notice yesterday for Memphis. I was worried because most freshman get Richardson Towers, which is a nine story tall building and all the people who have stayed there talked about how old, dirty, and miserable they were. Luckily, I got South Hall, which is probably the third best set of dorms after the honors college dorms and the on-campus apartments. It's probably the best set of dorms available to non-honors freshman. The only negative of South is that it's a little further away than the other dorms, but it's right next to the Rec Center and it's are pretty new.

Why does my family do this to me? My brother proposed to his gf today and I find out about it like 10 hours later. I am always the last one to find out about things.

Why does my family do this to me? My brother proposed to his gf today and I find out about it like 10 hours later. I am always the last one to find out about things.

Lol that is pretty much what happens to me in my family too although they say its mostly because I don't listen. I found out about both of my sister's engagements weeks after they happened (suspicious that she's pregnant too) and I just found out this weekend in a Subway that one of my favorite cousins in America got married MONTHS ago.

Screw early classes, I did that freshman year (earliest started at 8) and I haven't done that since. This semester my earliest class started at 11 and that's perfect imo.

8 am classes are horrible. I thought I had the perfect schedule when I got 4 classes from 8-1:30 on only Tuesdays and Thursdays but it turned out to be a major pain when I had tests or major projects due. I think I'm going to have the same schedule next year except start at around 10.

On an unrelated note(even though nobody is gonna read it lol but I love yall anyway)...

Maybe it's just me starting to get older, but...I feel like I'm outgrowing the whole internet forum thing. I don't even follow sports anymore outside of watching Sportscenter and SportsNation. I'm turning 24 in September and having this bachelor pad be a bachelor pad for more than an additional year or so would become a bit sad; so I'm entering the mindset that I want to start a family and all that good stuff(which obviously has been a bit difficult for me given my earlier posts lol)..posting is the last thing on my mind lol. Dunno...it'll take something that really puts me in a bad state of mind for me to start posting regularly again. So yeaaaaah. lol