The Random Thread

Lkr

Hate how everyone says we all need to vote. Our youth is clueless when it comes to politics yet they push us to do our "rights" and vote when clearly it's just as bad voting when you have no idea what's going on and throwing in a vote then letting the people who actually know the pros and cons create the leaders.

Stephen Harper is an idiot but I'm just happy we aren't going to be run by that American in sheeps clothing.

Canadian politics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love my luck....went into the last week of the semester with one A, a B-, and 3 C's....and I leave with 2 A's, 2 B's, and a stupid C+ which could easily be a B+.

I would also rather work. You get paid and you don't waste like $3,000 on tuition and books every semester.

According to your presumed qualifications: minimum wage/slightly above, or get an education to one day have an actual career, hmmm lol.

I didn't say I would rather walk off the street like a sloth and try to get a high end job. I meant I would rather be done with school and have a job already.

I didn't say I would rather walk off the street like a sloth and try to get a high end job. I meant I would rather be done with school and have a job already.

It would take you forever to get inside

• Like 2

Anyone going out for Cinco De Mayo tonight? Its pretty big down here even though there's not that many Mexicans. Its just a night where everyone goes out to get [expletive]ed up. I'll be headed to the grove and proceed to drink as much as possible, then go play ball at 6AM lol

• Owner

I hope I get a good report when I go to Oklahoma City tomorrow. Major eye appointment...the "make or break" one at this point. Hopefully, I'll have good news, and I'll be able to get home and watch the game. Otherwise, if he finds something bad in my good eye, I'll probably have no vision for a week (assuming he would have to do something to it), which absolutely sucks.

http://tapatalk.com/mu/a68988e1-3591-ec5c.jpg

I'm just taking a train down the Hudson river line...I'm in a NY state of mind :)

Finished my last final today SENIOR YEAR HERE I COME!!!

Edited by Pinkie Pie

I have one final left on Monday, then I'll be free from school for a couple months. I'm still contemplating on whether or not I want to take summer school.

I hope I get a good report when I go to Oklahoma City tomorrow. Major eye appointment...the "make or break" one at this point. Hopefully, I'll have good news, and I'll be able to get home and watch the game. Otherwise, if he finds something bad in my good eye, I'll probably have no vision for a week (assuming he would have to do something to it), which absolutely sucks.

Damn....good luck Brandon.

I had a dream i was discussing the Sacramento Kings relocation with Miley Cyrus. Ya I dunno how that added up.