The Random Thread

Lkr

Not every college....I scored higher than college algebra anyway, and I had previously passed college algebra three times..so me being placed there is just frustrating. Doesn't matter though, I only need to take this and statistics and I am done with math.

Last day of high school today.. pretty surreal how fast it went

Damn....that's early...what day do you guys start?

I graduated HS last year, but we finished up around June 10th, and I thought THAT was early for HS...

I graduated HS last year, but we finished up around June 10th, and I thought THAT was early for HS...

Like August 16th or 18th ish... I think we start earlier than most high schools haha

Like August 16th or 18th ish... I think we start earlier than most high schools haha

Oh yeah...definitely. Our HS's start anywhere from Sept 1 to Sept 7 here.

Damn...I just went to Burger King (usually go about 2-3 times per month) and damn is that place expensive! I usually always have something off the value menu (like whopper jr and fries) and it keeps my bill at 2 or 3 bucks...but since I didn't have breakfast today, I figured I'd go for the #5 on the value menu...That shit was 6.99! With tax $7.48 lol.

Don't get me wrong, the burger was very good and much better than the usual shit you get at these fast food places...but the amount of fries it came with for 7 bucks is ridiculous. I mean, 7 bucks for lunch, who can afford that shit mayne!? I'ma stick to the value menu like mah [expletive]a Mr ChiCity!!!

• Like 1

Damn...I just went to Burger King (usually go about 2-3 times per month) and damn is that place expensive! I usually always have something off the value menu (like whopper jr and fries) and it keeps my bill at 2 or 3 bucks...but since I didn't have breakfast today, I figured I'd go for the #5 on the value menu...That shit was 6.99! With tax $7.48 lol...

Tell me about it! <_< SubWay >> B.K.

Haha I ended school two weeks ago, and started August 10th.

Damn...I just went to Burger King (usually go about 2-3 times per month) and damn is that place expensive! I usually always have something off the value menu (like whopper jr and fries) and it keeps my bill at 2 or 3 bucks...but since I didn't have breakfast today, I figured I'd go for the #5 on the value menu...That shit was 6.99! With tax $7.48 lol...

wtf you pay 3 bucks for a meal?!? if you think 6.99 is expensive you should see how much kfc costs over here. actually i think red rooster is even more expensive than kfc

wtf you pay 3 bucks for a meal?!? if you think 6.99 is expensive you should see how much kfc costs over here. actually i think red rooster is even more expensive than kfc

I refuse to pay more than 6 or 7 dollars for lunch...I'm not a millionaire (I'll go to Chipotle once a week usually for like 6.65 for a burrito). I'm 19. Lol. A whooper Jr and fries is fine for me and its like 2 dollars. 3 if I get a drink.....

Edited by JYD

Damn, I spend about 10 bucks on lunch in school every time I have to eat there. My only options in school for the summer is Subway, Pollo Tropical or Subway.

my girlfriend studied abroad in australia, she said a sweatshirt was something like $75.. they're like $30 here.

yea its so retarded. thats why i buy all my shit from overseas, clothes, shoes, etc etc.. i normally buy like 5+ items when i do i save so much money doing it.