The Random Thread

Lkr

Does anyone remember that hip hop fan? I think his name was HipHopHead. I think he's in the discussion for biggest troll. He was knowledgeable in hip hop topics though.

Yeah he was very knowledgeable actually. Only problem with him was is if you had a different opinion he went off on a rant about how could you possibly disagree with him.

Never really disliked/had any problems with Diesel myself..was actually pretty knowledgeable when he wasn't trolling(which was rare lol)

Because you area Philly fan, duh! lol

Does anyone remember that hip hop fan? I think his name was HipHopHead. I think he's in the discussion for biggest troll. He was knowledgeable in hip hop topics though.

lol triple H, his knowledge about hip hop > everyone else's combined

I was totally expecting an A for my math final today and then found out that I got a [expletive]ing D. FML

Edited by Dash

It's raining..... I forgot what rain was for 3 months.

It's like that scene from Holes right now....

Did you see the gust off 59? Shit I was coming from school and thought I was in a tornado.

Anyways goodbye med school. :(

*emo*

Did you see the gust off 59? Shit I was coming from school and thought I was in a tornado.

Lol someone told me it was pretty bad luckily I i'm done with finals and not driving back from UH it would be a huge pain in the ass.... you know how traffic gets when it even sprinkles here dumb drivers.

I actually got along decently with that HHH guy over at realsportzone or whatever the site was, he just has a strong personality and was harsh towards ignorant people. Pretty much anyone will at least respect your opinion if you have good reasoning, expect ECN, that's why he is pretty much the only guy I but heads with but even then it is pretty much only about Amare or Bosh.

Also I envy RD that he is able to be open about his internet life with his girl. This shit is still my dirty little secret lol, same with sim leagues, but I'm not as into them as I used to be. Being on here isn't really anything to be ashamed of though, I can't have these sorts of basketball discussions in real life, so that's why I come on here, I don't know why I don't tell people what I am doing, I guess it's that whole message board stigma.

Edited by Check my Stats

Lol someone told me it was pretty bad luckily I i'm done with finals and not driving back from UH it would be a huge pain in the ass.... you know how traffic gets when it even sprinkles here dumb drivers.

Yeah its horrible. I'm usually late to class whenever it rains, which thankfully doesn't happen often.

I am in a class called Approaches to Literature, and I swear everyone in my class is on some sort of drug 24/7. I read a story about some chick that goes crazy because she is stuck in a room with yellow wallpaper for 3 weeks. All I took out of it was that she went crazy....then I go to class and people are talking about how it symbolizes the struggle of women in the 1800's......wtf is that?

I am in a class called Approaches to Literature, and I swear everyone in my class is on some sort of drug 24/7. I read a story about some chick that goes crazy because she is stuck in a room with yellow wallpaper for 3 weeks. All I took out of it was that she went crazy....then I go to class and people are talking about how it symbolizes the struggle of women in the 1800's......wtf is that?

you have to seriously enjoy literature to get stuff out of it. if you don't like the book, you'll never notice anything. its a true story. if you really liked the book though, you'll notice the symbols.

I just finished Critical Approaches to Literature.. as Lkr said, you need to be deep into literature to get anything out of it. I'm an English focus, so it was a requirement.

Ok so after playing basketball today both my big toes are SORE. Theres a bruise under both of the toenails for each big toe. Its like purplish under my big toe nails. It hurts like a bitch too. Anyone know anything about this?

Haha, I had one once when I played ball. It was on one of my toes. It didn't hurt but it was there for a good few months. :huh:

Edited by Legacy

[expletive]in lame ass night. Went out with some friends but there were cops everywhere in the grove so we couldn't really go many places...and leave it to some doucher from Ft. Lauderdale to start puking everywhere from his pre-game drinking. Some dudes just can't handle Miami...

Also I envy RD that he is able to be open about his internet life with his girl. This shit is still my dirty little secret lol, same with sim leagues, but I'm not as into them as I used to be. Being on here isn't really anything to be ashamed of though, I can't have these sorts of basketball discussions in real life, so that's why I come on here, I don't know why I don't tell people what I am doing, I guess it's that whole message board stigma.

I can relate :lol:

• Owner

Wow, KFC is on fire! Hope they put it out. :(

Also I envy RD that he is able to be open about his internet life with his girl.

The way I see it, you guys are as real as the local friends I have on my Facebook account. I just don't hang out with any of you...but if I did, I'd probably watch the games and talk basketball.

I don't really separate "internet life" with "real life" anyway. What I do on here can interfere with what I do outside of the internet. When she walks into the room, and I'm sitting here designing a skin, doing banners, talking basketball and/or looking up stats, she sees it as me doing work because I design sites and fix computers for a living.

It's funny...she reads things from OTR. I'll show her a few posts from time to time, if someone posts interesting stats or goes off on a certain player (like a few posts about Gasol over at TLN). I showed her the fake Kobe post-game interview video I posted, and she saw the triangle breakdown (Gasol positioning) topic I made, and read through it.

When we first started dating back in 2007, she really didn't know much about basketball, other than a few superstars and legends. Michael Jordan is the best, Kobe is like Mike, Shaq is huge and can't be stopped, shit like that. Now, she can probably name the starting fives from every team in the league, and a few bench players as well (full rosters for Lakers and Thunder), and almost all credit goes to me, lol.

What I watch and discuss...I take to the court.

Basically, what goes on here (on the internet) has an effect on what goes on outside of it, and she has never had a problem accepting that.