The Random Thread

Lkr

What grade did you end up with? I don't get why people struggle with Algebra tbh, I personally thought it was a cakewalk.

Only way you can fail is if you don't care/pay attention. It's an entry level course, lol.

Only way you can fail is if you don't care/pay attention. It's an entry level course, lol.

yeah, i [expletive]ed up with it this semester. :( didn't help that I'm horrible with math lol.

Some do, some don't.

Anyways here are some apps that I use pretty often:

TWC Max

Pandora

Pulse News

iStudiez Pro

Skyfire Browser

Tweetbot

ESPN SC

Google

Tiny Wings

Fifa 11

Soundhound

Genius Scan

PS Express

TomTom (only get if you really need navigation, it's very expensive... if you aren't jailbroken ;) )

Dropbox

Bump

If you jailbreak (which you should imo) get these to start off:

biteSMS

Installous

WinterBoard

iFile

SBSettings

Barrel

Alright, thanks. Will they have cases/screen protectors at the Verizon store? Or will I need to go to Best Buy to get a good case/screen protector?

If you're looking at a case/screen protector combo, check out otterbox.

http://www.otterbox.com/apple-iphone-4-cases/apple-iphone-4-cases,default,sc.html

Yeah the first case is the one I have, it turns the iphone into a indestructible brick. Comes with a cool clip for your belt too :). However, the case does get in the way of docking the iphone, pretty irritating, other than that I love it...

Yeah the first case is the one I have, it turns the iphone into a indestructible brick. Comes with a cool clip for your belt too :). However, the case does get in the way of docking the iphone, pretty irritating, other than that I love it...

Word. I wonder if they sell those in a store...And that comes with a screen protector as well? I'll prob see if the guy who sells the phone to me will put the screen protector on. Don't want that shit to bubble lol.

Alright, thanks. Will they have cases/screen protectors at the Verizon store? Or will I need to go to Best Buy to get a good case/screen protector?

I convinced the AT&T store that I signed the contract with to hooked us up with free cases/screen protectors since we were getting two iPhones. You should try and talk to them to try to work out a deal since they get paid from your contract they will usually throw in a free case. They make BANK off of those data plan contracts you sign bro.

Word. I wonder if they sell those in a store...And that comes with a screen protector as well? I'll prob see if the guy who sells the phone to me will put the screen protector on. Don't want that shit to bubble lol.

The guy who sold me the phone let me play with his first, he had it on his phone. It was wonderful and that's why I got it. I'm sure if you got to an AT&T store they will have the cases, not sure if they will let you use their phones though. The case I am referencing comes with a screen protector on it, the Phone is completely closed in when the rubber is all put in it's slot expect for the speakers at the bottom and near the head phone jack at the top. You'd think the plastic over the screen would suck and both the touch screen, however it is quite the opposite and works great...

Pulse News

iStudiez Pro

Skyfire Browser

Tweetbot

Tiny Wings

Fifa 11

Soundhound

Genius Scan

If you jailbreak (which you should imo) get these to start off:

biteSMS

Installous

WinterBoard

iFile

SBSettings

Barrel

Nice, I made of list of apps I need to look into, probably going jailbreak my iphone too...

Sooooo I just got back from the Verizon store.

Two problems I ran into so I couldn't get the phone...

1. I wasn't the 'authorized user' on my account. My dad is. So, He would have to give permission for me to upgrade...

2. We had a balance still due on our account. Lol. My dad is in business meetings all day. He doesn't have time to talk to the Verizon people and he probably wouldn't pay the bill anyway yet.

I did have the offer on the table. A case, car charger, and screen protector for 50 dollars. And the guy gave me a promotion that threw in a free case of my choice too (because I didn't like the case they gave me in the package lol)...

[expletive]. I better get that deal when I go back...which probably won't be for a week or two.

Edited by JYD

Sooooo I just got back from the Verizon store.

Two problems I ran into so I couldn't get the phone...

1. I wasn't the 'authorized user' on my account. My dad is. So, He would have to give permission for me to upgrade...

2. We had a balance still due on our account. Lol. My dad is in business meetings all day. He doesn't have time to talk to the Verizon people and he probably wouldn't pay the bill anyway yet.

I did have the offer on the table. A case, car charger, and screen protector for 50 dollars. And the guy gave me a promotion that threw in a free case of my choice too (because I didn't like the case they gave me in the package lol)...

[expletive]. I better get that deal when I go back...which probably won't be for a week or two.

I got everything you named for free along with a free MobileMe account for a year. You could definitely get a better deal imo

But at the same time maybe Verizon is different

Edited by Guru

I know this probably belongs in the music section, but everyone do yourselves a favor and listen to Frank Ocean's mixtape if you already haven't.

• Like 1

I don't know if I told you guys yet, but I got an assistant mangers job at Walgreens a couple weeks go. It pays real well and the benefits are also pretty good. After the first few days the things that I've noticed is that the job is really repetitive and mundane, and in all honesty I cant see myself doing this long term. And also [expletive] coupon shoppers, they are a pain in the ass and I didn't realize that until I got this job.

Anyway, yesterday I found out that I'm going to manage the entire store on my own on Thurday. FML, I'm nervous as hell. On the bright side I can atleast enjoy these next two days that I have off.

I don't know if I told you guys yet, but I got an assistant mangers job at Walgreens a couple weeks go. It pays real well and the benefits are also pretty good. After the first few days the things that I've noticed is that the job is really repetitive and mundane, and in all honesty I cant see myself doing this long term. And also [expletive] coupon shoppers, they are a pain in the ass and I didn't realize that until I got this job.

Anyway, yesterday I found out that I'm going to manage the entire store on my own on Thurday. FML, I'm nervous as hell. On the bright side I can atleast enjoy these next two days that I have off.

How much does it pay?

I know this probably belongs in the music section, but everyone do yourselves a favor and listen to Frank Ocean's mixtape if you already haven't.

Been on it for a minute already. It's so good bro.

THIS THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS. :angry: :angry: :angry:

[expletive]ing hate them with all my heart. :lol:

Been on it for a minute already. It's so good bro.

I haven't downloaded to the mixtape but I find his style to really differ from OFWG, it's more slower. I liked the song 'She' with Tyler on Goblin, and Novacane isn't too bad. Overall I think it takes a bit to get used to his slow style but I like it.

I haven't downloaded to the mixtape but I find his style to really differ from OFWG, it's more slower. I liked the song 'She' with Tyler on Goblin, and Novacane isn't too bad. Overall I think it takes a bit to get used to his slow style but I like it.

Well, he's not really a rapper. He's an RnB artist really.