The Random Thread

Lkr

brown parents don't ground their kids..haha.

This. My parents mostly would lecture me for 10-15 minutes and then let me go.

I remember a while back, when I was young, my mom got my dad's belt out of the drawer, and I took off running around the house. Ran into my room, shut my door, and tried to lock it, but realized my room was the only one in the house that didn't have a damn lock, so I jumped over to a chair and tried to prop it up against the handle, and she beat me to the door.

She tried beating my ass with the belt, and I grabbed at it, took it from her hands, and took off running outside. I waited for her to come out the front door, then I threw the belt up on the roof and climbed into our tree in the front yard. She couldn't do a damn thing about it until my dad got home, and threatened to throw away my Super Nintendo. I was probably 24 or 25 years old at the time...it sucked.

:lmao:

I remember a while back, when I was young, my mom got my dad's belt out of the drawer, and I took off running around the house. Ran into my room, shut my door, and tried to lock it, but realized my room was the only one in the house that didn't have a damn lock, so I jumped over to a chair and tried to prop it up against the handle, and she beat me to the door.

She tried beating my ass with the belt, and I grabbed at it, took it from her hands, and took off running outside. I waited for her to come out the front door, then I threw the belt up on the roof and climbed into our tree in the front yard. She couldn't do a damn thing about it until my dad got home, and threatened to throw away my Super Nintendo. I was probably 24 or 25 years old at the time...it sucked.

LMAO. Nice curveball at the end.:lol:

I just got back from my first driving session. I think I did pretty well, I obviously need practice with round-a-bouts though.

lol what? practice with roundabouts? i was expecting something along the lines of parking :lol:

sorry dont mean to offend you haha

Didn't really feel like starting a new topic, and figured some iPhone users would probably see this post.

This week, I'm going to get an iPhone. My upgrade is due June 6, but I think they'll let me upgrade a week or two early. Anyway, I'm probably going to get the 16gb for 199 just because I don't have that much money haha, would love to get the 32gb but I think it's kind of pointless anyway. I doubt I'll load up on apps, vids, photos, and music anyway..

A few questions for iphone4 users:

What does a good case run me? Where to get a good case? (Apple Store, Verizon store[probably where I'll go to upgrade it], Best Buy, etc.)

What are some apps I need to download right away when I get it?

Any other info I should know about it?

Didn't really feel like starting a new topic, and figured some iPhone users would probably see this post.

This week, I'm going to get an iPhone. My upgrade is due June 6, but I think they'll let me upgrade a week or two early. Anyway, I'm probably going to get the 16gb for 199 just because I don't have that much money haha, would love to get the 32gb but I think it's kind of pointless anyway. I doubt I'll load up on apps, vids, photos, and music anyway..

A few questions for iphone4 users:

What does a good case run me? Where to get a good case? (Apple Store, Verizon store[probably where I'll go to upgrade it], Best Buy, etc.)

What are some apps I need to download right away when I get it?

Any other info I should know about it?

I got the $50 case right there in the store, it is very nice, a good case should run you at least $20.

I got the 32 gig and I'm glad I did cause I got about 13 gigs used on it.

Must have apps for me?

- Google (supports speech to text technology)

- ESPN Scorecenter (for scores)

- Angry Birds (game)

- Moviefone (lets you see all theatres near you and times of movies)

- Photobucket (lets you upload pictures taken with phone straight to photobucket account)

- Fieldrunners (game)

- Shazam? pretty cool ap

- Words with Friends / Scrabble - games

- VLC player - allows you to add .avi movies downloaded to your comp straight to your iphone without have to pass through itunes, very very cool ap, If I got a long train ride ahead I will usually download a movie from a website and put it on my phone the night before.

some others, but those are the best...imo so far

lol what? practice with roundabouts? i was expecting something along the lines of parking :lol:

sorry dont mean to offend you haha

No, I was driving around. But I'm saying my weakest point is round-a-abouts. I didn't try parking yet lol.

I got the $50 case right there in the store, it is very nice, a good case should run you at least $20.

I got the 32 gig and I'm glad I did cause I got about 13 gigs used on it.

Must have apps for me?

- Google (supports speech to text technology)

- ESPN Scorecenter (for scores)

- Angry Birds (game)

- Moviefone (lets you see all theatres near you and times of movies)

- Photobucket (lets you upload pictures taken with phone straight to photobucket account)

- Fieldrunners (game)

- Shazam? pretty cool ap

- Words with Friends / Scrabble - games

- VLC player - allows you to add .avi movies downloaded to your comp straight to your iphone without have to pass through itunes, very very cool ap, If I got a long train ride ahead I will usually download a movie from a website and put it on my phone the night before.

some others, but those are the best...imo so far

Ok, cool, thanks. The cases don't include screen protectors, right? I'm assuming that's a different cost/accessory. Lol.

Ok, cool, thanks. The cases don't include screen protectors, right? I'm assuming that's a different cost/accessory. Lol.

Some do, some don't.

Anyways here are some apps that I use pretty often:

TWC Max

Pandora

Pulse News

iStudiez Pro

Skyfire Browser

Tweetbot

ESPN SC

Google

Tiny Wings

Fifa 11

Soundhound

Genius Scan

PS Express

TomTom (only get if you really need navigation, it's very expensive... if you aren't jailbroken ;) )

Dropbox

Bump

If you jailbreak (which you should imo) get these to start off:

biteSMS

Installous

WinterBoard

iFile

SBSettings

Barrel

What grade did you end up with? I don't get why people struggle with Algebra tbh, I personally thought it was a cakewalk.

I got a C -_- but my teacher was telling me to drop. I failed every test and made them all up and got better grades. Not a good grade, but now I can take Stats and I'm done with math. I struggle so bad with it, tbh.

Broadcasting ftw.