The Random Thread

Lkr

I always loved getting grounded back in the day...my parents would go through the trouble of taking my tv, ps2, and computer out of my room. Eventually being grounded just didn't mean anything.

Grades have been lower than I usually get this semester, got a 4.0 last year though.

LOL that sucks, I never got grounded for grades, and I actually failed a class in high school. I can't even remember the last time I got grounded... :lol:

I remember getting wrecked by belts. Eventually I became immune to belts, I just wouldn't feel the sting anymore lol

Same. :lol:

I remember a while back, when I was young, my mom got my dad's belt out of the drawer, and I took off running around the house. Ran into my room, shut my door, and tried to lock it, but realized my room was the only one in the house that didn't have a damn lock, so I jumped over to a chair and tried to prop it up against the handle, and she beat me to the door.

She tried beating my ass with the belt, and I grabbed at it, took it from her hands, and took off running outside. I waited for her to come out the front door, then I threw the belt up on the roof and climbed into our tree in the front yard. She couldn't do a damn thing about it until my dad got home, and threatened to throw away my Super Nintendo. I was probably 24 or 25 years old at the time...it sucked.

Your mom tried to beat your ass at 24 years old! lmao damn son how old are you?

So we went spaghetti bombing last night... basicallyl we fill little dixie bath cups with marinara sauce, throw it at oncoming cars, and book it. it creates a huge explosion. We probably hit up like 15 cars last night. Everyone in the car except me stayed at a friends house. I find out later that night, after they left, they went ding dong ditching and a cop pulled them over and somehow they got their license, and gave them all tickets for obstruction of traffic, and reckless driving. I got off scotch free. Luckyyyyy me

So we went spaghetti bombing last night... basicallyl we fill little dixie bath cups with marinara sauce, throw it at oncoming cars, and book it. it creates a huge explosion. We probably hit up like 15 cars last night. Everyone in the car except me stayed at a friends house. I find out later that night, after they left, they went ding dong ditching and a cop pulled them over and somehow they got their license, and gave them all tickets for obstruction of traffic, and reckless driving. I got off scotch free. Luckyyyyy me

Lmao, how old are you again?