The Random Thread

Lkr

Man I really hate when a dude tries to upstage you just because you know their girl and blatantly does that shit when you're in the same room. Just askin for it lol

Do you run the front registers?

Yeah, that and Photo usually. I'd rather be the Sims/Team Leader though.

Watched the Heat game at Sports Grill today with my friends and was sitting in between two tables. One table had kids that went to my old high school, and I knew them, the other with a 26 yr old graduate from my old high school as well. The kids I knew were eating shit and pretended to like the Bulls just to screw around. The 26 year old got pissed at them, called them pussies, threw fries at them, challenged them to a fight and eventually they all shut up. Then the 26 year old got drunk out of his mind, broke two glasses, and started yelling out gang names while everyone laughed at how stupid he looked. After the game the kids walked out to the parking lot and the 26 year old punched one in the face from behind and ran away. Pretty heated stuff.

Watched the Heat game at Sports Grill today with my friends and was sitting in between two tables. One table had kids that went to my old high school, and I knew them, the other with a 26 yr old graduate from my old high school as well. The kids I knew were eating shit and pretended to like the Bulls just to screw around. The 26 year old got pissed at them, called them pussies, threw fries at them, challenged them to a fight and eventually they all shut up. Then the 26 year old got drunk out of his mind, broke two glasses, and started yelling out gang names while everyone laughed at how stupid he looked. After the game the kids walked out to the parking lot and the 26 year old punched one in the face from behind and ran away. Pretty heated stuff.

Lmfao what a [expletive]ing loser!!!

I know....when I saw this clown talking shit I was just laughing. I am pretty sure he punched a 17 year old too, so thats a crime. The kids called the cops but I doubt they can do anything since he ran away right after.

I know....when I saw this clown talking shit I was just laughing. I am pretty sure he punched a 17 year old too, so thats a crime. The kids called the cops but I doubt they can do anything since he ran away right after.

None of you know his name? haha damn.

I mean..I would've gotten pissed too if I was the guy. Douchebags had it coming.

That immaturity the 26 year old showed going after high school kids shows the guy is a clown.

I mean..I would've gotten pissed too if I was the guy. Douchebags had it coming.

Yea, they were pretty stupid too. It was a group of 6 guys, 2 of them were screwing around, one of them didn't even like basektball so he just started getting all happy when Rose started dunking, and then the other guy was a Heat fan but he said he liked to piss off the 26 year old.

Doesn't mean you have to challenge someone to a fight because they were saying that Rose's dunks were nice. They weren't so much going for the Bulls as much as saying Rose is nasty. They also started doing it after the 26 year old started talking shit...he called them out for going to Columbus, which is dumb because the dude also went there.

The 26 year old was like a complete idiot. He had a girlfriend, who must have been like, wtf am I doing with this guy. He was throwing food, breaking glasses, drinking like 3 pitchers of beer, talking shit, and yelling out gang names that no one had ever heard. I mean if you are gonna fight then do it straight up, don't run up behind someone at night in a parking lot and punch them and then run away.

I just don't understand how they didn't catch him. They saw it happen and chased after him but apparently he disappeared because they couldn't find him.

Edited by SRV

2 more weeks left of school. :)

Same...cept its more :s

gonna be graduating and leaving for Canada. Prolly gonna be the last times I'll be sharing with all my friends here. I'm def. gonna miss my high school here.

Really getting sick of this Derrick Rose "9.8" Commercial. It was cool the first few times I saw it. But now I've seen it at least 10-15 times...it's getting old.

Summmerrrr is the best. I love only working 2 days a week.

Man you must make alot for you to view that as a positive. lol

I only got 2 days next week and I'm pissed.

Man you must make alot for you to view that as a positive. lol

I only got 2 days next week and I'm pissed.

I do pretty well for myself yes, I just love how I have 5 days a week off, and my job is pretty much like not working too.