Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

Or they chant 'usa usa usa' while half their team is from Canada..oh wait.

they arent doing that because of the nationality of players, they are doing it because the flyers are from the US and the canadiens are from canada. who cares if gagne is from canada, he is on the flyers and that is what they care about

but the canadiens fans have no excuse for booing every time a player falls or gets hit, and every time briere, pronger, richards, etc touch the puck. and btw, pronger and richards won a gold medal for canada

Edited by fly3rs18

they arent doing that because of the nationality of players, they are doing it because the flyers are from the US and the canadiens are from canada. who cares if gagne is from canada, he is on the flyers and that is what they care about

but the canadiens fans have no excuse for booing every time a player falls or gets hit, and every time briere, pronger, richards, etc touch the puck. and btw, pronger and richards won a gold medal for canada

But it looks dumb because how does that pump up the Flyers if they are all Canadian haha? Just stop while your a head. You are complaining about a fanbase who loves their team so much that they hate every other team while Philly people have to steal 'ole' because they can't chant USA when all these Frenchies score!

And Bound is it because I know more about hockey that you spell check rather than provide information? Lol.

But it looks dumb because how does that pump up the Flyers if they are all Canadian haha? Just stop while your a head. You are complaining about a fanbase who loves their team so much that they hate every other team while Philly people have to steal 'ole' because they can't chant USA when all these Frenchies score!

And Bound is it because I know more about hockey that you spell check rather than provide information? Lol.

You sound ridiculous. Aren't Canadiens fans the ones who notoriously boo the American anthem, despite having more American players than most American teams?

Yeah that's why man, that's the reason. Not the irony when it happens, just because you know more about hockey :lol:

You sound ridiculous. Aren't Canadiens fans the ones who notoriously boo the American anthem, despite having more American players than most American teams?

I never said they didn't? I'm just showing you your fans are just as dumb because every fan base has them. Do you think the rest of the league hates your team like the NHL? Haha.

I never said they didn't? I'm just showing you your fans are just as dumb because every fan base has them. Do you think the rest of the league hates your team like the NHL? Haha.

Well, it's good to see that you have fresh material, considering that I have not used the "NHL against the Flyers" thing in a long-[expletive] time (in fact I am on exactly the opposite side of that fence now and Flyers fans who use that, especially when talking about the Penguins, annoy the hell out of me), yet that's one of three recycled arguments you always turn to. I think I dropped that line on you over 2 years ago, the last time the Flyers and Canadiens played in the postseason, yet you can't seem to let go of that. It's either that or "Flyers are the dirtiest team in the league so you can't talk", or "I am from Canada so clearly I know more hockey than you so don't argue with me". Seriously, get a new act.

Edited by Phightins

Well, it's good to see that you have fresh material, considering that I have not used the "NHL against the Flyers" thing in a long-[expletive] time (in fact I am on exactly the opposite side of that fence now and Flyers fans who use that, especially when talking about the Penguins, annoy the hell out of me), yet that's one of three recycled arguments you always turn to. I think I dropped that line on you over 2 years ago, the last time the Flyers and Canadiens played in the postseason, yet you can't seem to let go of that. It's either that or "Flyers are the dirtiest team in the league so you can't talk", or "I am from Canada so clearly I know more hockey than you so don't argue with me". Seriously, get a new act.

It's not an act it's called knowing what I'm talking about? That is why I bring up that you thought the NHL was forcing the Flyers not to win the cup. That's just dumb yet you question my hockey knowledge about what's dirty? C'mon now haha.

It's not an act it's called knowing what I'm talking about? That is why I bring up that you thought the NHL was forcing the Flyers not to win the cup. That's just dumb yet you question my hockey knowledge about what's dirty? C'mon now haha.

And the award for most arrogant poster on OTR goes to....

And the award for most arrogant poster on OTR goes to....

Not really I'm just being honest. I see hockey more than I see any other sport because I get one sports channel that is all hockey 24/7 so I know it. I don't go into baseball forums bragging about the Blue Jays and I'm just correcting your mistakes?

I'm not fighting with you I'm just bringing up points to back what I'm saying and you are whining. I said the Flyers were going to win and they did. I'm an idiot/homer!

Not really I'm just being honest. I see hockey more than I see any other sport because I get one sports channel that is all hockey 24/7 so I know it. I don't go into baseball forums bragging about the Blue Jays and I'm just correcting your mistakes?

I'm not fighting with you I'm just bringing up points to back what I'm saying and you are whining. I said the Flyers were going to win and they did. I'm an idiot/homer!

You see, if I'd have actually called you an idiot or homer, your sarcastic statement would probably be effective. I am just calling you arrogant.

You see, if I'd have actually called you an idiot or homer, your sarcastic statement would probably be effective. I am just calling you arrogant.

I'd rather be arrogant and know what I'm talking about then trying to make myself smarter than I am but you need to stop because why be mad when your team is in the Finals? ;)

I'd rather be arrogant and know what I'm talking about then trying to make myself smarter than I am but you need to stop because why be mad when your team is in the Finals? ;)

Ok, so we can now add "prick" to the list of adjectives that describe Universe.

Really, I hope you realize how obnoxious you are. "I am from Canada, so even if something I say is ridiculous, I won't allow somebody to point it out because I OBVIOUSLY am more intelligent by default". Come on.

Really, I hope you realize how obnoxious you are. "I am from Canada, so even if something I say is ridiculous, I won't allow somebody to point it out because I OBVIOUSLY am more intelligent by default". Come on.

Haha oh no! :lol:

You're an idiot, not surprising you're a Philadelphia fan.