Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan White may get to stay up full time which isn't too great for Hamilton but people are dropping like flies.

Only positive about last night was Lars Eller is finally getting it. He should get plenty of chances to move on the line where Max was so he could very well break out.

“Well, he fought [Krejci]. He’s pretty tough when he fights [Krejci] but when he has to fight a guy his own size he clearly won’t do it.”

“I mean, you know … that was the only opportunity for let’s say myself, because that was the only opportunity I was on the ice with him. So that’s why, I felt like even if you don’t fight, you still let the guy know.”

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2011/03/09/bruins-lucic-explains-his-attempts-to-get-habs-pouliot-to-fight/

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/090T4QK6p99kg/610x.jpg

:lol:

So, then why are you mentioning the difference of injuries on those two plays? The severity of an injury on a play should have no bearing on the length of a suspension.

Honestly why do you continue when your so [expletive]ing stupid?

There is no difference. What Gionta did was wrong but what Chara did was also wrong. Like how many more times do I have to type something before it gets in your head?

Like honestly stop posting in this thread. I'd rather reply to myself or even a Flyers fan.

Honestly why do you continue when your so [expletive]ing stupid?

There is no difference. What Gionta did was wrong but what Chara did was also wrong. Like how many more times do I have to type something before it gets in your head?

Like honestly stop posting in this thread. I'd rather reply to myself or even a Flyers fan.

You're not making any sense in any of your posts. The posts you are quoting of mine and responding to, you are saying nothing that I mentioned in them, absolutely nothing.

I'll ask again, like you were preluding, should players be suspended based upon the severity of an inury?

You're not making any sense in any of your posts. The posts you are quoting of mine and responding to, you are saying nothing that I mentioned in them, absolutely nothing.

I'll ask again, like you were preluding, should players be suspended based upon the severity of an inury?

I honestly thought two seconds after Gionta did that you'd post making it seem like the Chara hit wasn't bad or something but somewhere in my head I thought you were smarter....I was wrong.

I can't see you from up here in the standings. :glasses: .

Don't even bother responding Phightins.

Of course your team would brag about regular season. Four points away? Shit we might as well give up.

http://blackandgold.hockeyjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Bruins_shake.jpg

:lol: