Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

Chanting USA when your team plays in your city in the USA is not stupid.

Was mockery of Carey Price not warranted? Especially after you made fun of the Rangers a month ago when Price dominated them?

http://i51.tinypic.com/120tqvq.jpg

I'm outties, bai hun :)

Maybe in basketball yes but in hockey...kinda stupid. Even Pierre McGuire thinks so.

And what was my post about the game before that?

Damn I was looking forward to James vs Sean Part II. Should be a very easy win for the Rangers though but I'm hoping some funny [expletive] goes down.

Bring something to this thread first rather than just being a 25 year old troll, then post something related to the Canadiens.

:lol:

Bring something to this thread first rather than just being a 25 year old troll

25 year old returning the unprovoked 22 year old's trolling... Are you honestly that big of a hypocrite? Wouldn't even have known that .gif existed if you didn't post it after a win over the Rangers, and now you're playing the victim because I re-posted it after a loss to the Rangers? Just really, really funny. Go polish off those Zima's!

:glasses:

25 year old returning the unprovoked 22 year old's trolling... Are you honestly that big of a hypocrite? Wouldn't even have known that .gif existed if you didn't post it after a win over the Rangers, and now you're playing the victim because I re-posted it after a loss to the Rangers? Just really, really funny. Go polish off those Zima's!

:glasses:

First of all you posted in an injury thread....real classy. Second of all, I'm not playing victim. Like I said before I always thought the Rangers were the better team and I'm surprised Montreal is even in the playoffs right now and if you'd actually have some sort of hockey knowledge, you would have known this game had nothing to do with Carey Price (the dude who may finish second in Vezina voting) and more with playing with a bunch of AHLers.

But I'm wrong and bias. Here's your forum since you are the biggest hockey fan and know so much. Start posting some stuff to show others that you can out hockey knowledge a 22 year old.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/12400-new-york-rangers/

if you'd actually have some sort of hockey knowledge

Is that required to know that Price was embarrassingly bad tonight?

Here's your forum since you are the biggest hockey fan and know so much.

Start posting some stuff to show others that you can out hockey knowledge a 22 year old.

Literally never once said or even implied either of these things... Unless laughing at Price and re-posting your .gif counts.

if you'd actually have some sort of hockey knowledge

http://right-thoughts.us/images/uploads/not_this_shit_again.jpg

Edited by Phightins
  • Like 1

Is that required to know that Price was embarrassingly bad tonight?

Literally never once said or even implied either of these things... Unless laughing at Price and re-posting your .gif counts.

Okay nevermind you just proved it right there. I am wrong yet again and somehow Phightins still manages to bring nothing to another thread.

I honestly wish we could get some good hockey talk going on but between THREE people who think I'm high on myself because I watch and understand hockey, we can't do that.

Please you two just stay out of this thread and let me post on my own because I'm tired of being attacked by tTHREE guys who know the bare minium of hockey outside their city and think they are pros.

Edited by Universe

Maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought because the people of New York didn't call 9-1-1-. :lol: .

That's never going to get old.

It's funny coming from a guy like you.

Milan Lucic must be the biggest bitch of all considering he runs around talking shit but then when it's time to fight a fighter in George Laraque, suddenly things get real.

Honestly like Cams slashes and Islanders player in frustration and he's labelled a bitch yet PK gets slashed and he's a bitch for diving. PK won't fight a Bruins player when we are missing more than half of our defense and he's labeled a bitch yet the tough guy this series is Milan.

I guess that means they are doing something right to have this much hate.

I'm just hoping the Bruins don't let me down on Thursday. I hate losing to the stupid little smurfs.

I'd be more worried about getting ready for the playoffs considering last year than a depleted Montreal team but hey, I root for championships and you root for fights.

Yes they do. The player clearly lost control of the puck, right?

Lol. Flyers didn't even deserve a point in that game so I am not complaining about a SO loss, as I CLEARLY stated. Trolling fail!

Which thread are you in?

Oh. I dunno. If you want this to be strictly Canadiens chatter, then maybe YOU shouldn't be mentioning other teams, eh numbnuts? Who is the guy who brought it into the conversation?

Oh. I dunno. If you want this to be strictly Canadiens chatter, then maybe YOU shouldn't be mentioning other teams, eh numbnuts? Who is the guy who brought it into the conversation?

What did I write just page ago?

Okay nevermind you just proved it right there. I am wrong yet again and somehow Phightins still manages to bring nothing to another thread.

I honestly wish we could get some good hockey talk going on but between THREE people who think I'm high on myself because I watch and understand hockey, we can't do that.

Please you two just stay out of this thread and let me post on my own because I'm tired of being attacked by tTHREE guys who know the bare minium of hockey outside their city and think they are pros.

And what did you do?

No?

Yeah you still posted. And I'm the stupid one? :lol:

*Petition to change the title of this thread to "Universe's super top secret hockey diary"*

Maybe we can get a nice pretty pink background too. And a "no boys allowed" warning.

*Petition to change the title of this thread to "Universe's super top secret hockey diary"*

Maybe we can get a nice pretty pink background too. And a "no boys allowed" warning.

I wish you'd guys could write more about hockey than trying to insult me but neither works.

I don't know how you became so jealous of me. Jay Cutler and BFT know a lot more hockey than me so it's them you should be looking up too. If you're really interested I can get you on the Canadiens bandwagon...

I wish you'd guys could write more about hockey than trying to insult me but neither works.

I don't know how you became so jealous of me. Jay Cutler and BFT know a lot more hockey than me so it's them you should be looking up too. If you're really interested I can get you on the Canadiens bandwagon...

OK I will stop insulting you. It really was so cruel of me to question a fellow poster's "hockey IQ" when we had a disagreement. What was I thinking? Oh.....wait...

Edited by Phightins

It's funny coming from a guy like you.

Milan Lucic must be the biggest bitch of all considering he runs around talking shit but then when it's time to fight a fighter in George Laraque, suddenly things get real.

Honestly like Cams slashes and Islanders player in frustration and he's labelled a bitch yet PK gets slashed and he's a bitch for diving. PK won't fight a Bruins player when we are missing more than half of our defense and he's labeled a bitch yet the tough guy this series is Milan.

I guess that means they are doing something right to have this much hate.

Are all Montreal fans this dense? Milan Lucic has fought many heavyweight fighters, but had no reason to fight Georges. There's no reason for Lucic to take himself off the ice with Laraque.

It's completely different when two quality players have the opportunity to fight. I guess my question was rhetorical considering the answer is pretty obvious.

Also, please show me in my post where I mentioned that I hope the Bruins beat up the Habs on Thursday? I'll take a win, especially in the playoffs. I'll take four straight wins.