The Random Thread

Lkr

Gonna go back to school in January hopefully to take Early Childhood Education. Journalism may be dying but there will never be a shortage of kids....I hope.

Some positives are that I will be at my old campus that is all new now but negatives are that it'll cost $8,000 for two years and I have to be in Welland...ugh.

I really hate kids at the beach that just run around in the sand without giving a crap about people tanning. I was sitting there on my towel, and I hear from a distance some kid screaming "hot, hot, hot!!!"..and I thought to myself, here we go. So the kid comes running right by me and kicks up like a cloud of sand and it just settles all over me just as I was ready to head back to the car. I had to go back in the water and then dry up again.

Just got back from the Cubs-Phillies game, had a lot of fun. The ballpark is amazing, although I don't know if I like it better than Yankee Stadium (although that may just be a bias). Game was good, with the Phillies winning 4-3 after trailing 3-0 after the top half of the first inning. The stadium was almost sold-out, and the fans in Philly are crazy. Also got a new, all black fitted Phillies cap which is sweet.

Just got back from the Cubs-Phillies game, had a lot of fun. The ballpark is amazing, although I don't know if I like it better than Yankee Stadium (although that may just be a bias). Game was good, with the Phillies winning 4-3 after trailing 3-0 after the top half of the first inning. The stadium was almost sold-out, and the fans in Philly are crazy. Also got a new, all black fitted Phillies cap which is sweet.

Damn you. I've been looking for one for ages.

• Owner

Damn, I don't wanna ask this girl out and get in a relationship. I just wanna [expletive]. How do I make this happen? lmao

Show her that you have 9,000 posts on OTR. Trust me.

Post your results in here.

• Like 4

OK i've never posted stuff about girls,,, ever I think, but I need some help here

I started talking to this girl like 3 weeks ago ish, and we hit it off way quickly. Anyway, long story short I like her, she likes me. Butttt right now she's going through some tough shit with like family and stuff like that. She says she doesn't want a relationship right now, but idk if that means she wants to wait a little or what? She said just let it happen or something along those lines

Along with the family stuff, obviously I'm leaving this state in about 3 months to go to college... about 12 hours away, more or less. I plan on visiting a lot, but like idk I kinda want this to be just like a summer fling, but it's tough because she wants to wait and shit.

Soooo idk what to do. Hopefully not too many of you guys are dicks. Advice?

[insert random show off baseball card collection joke here]