Montreal Canadiens thread

Universe

You're an idiot, not surprising you're a Philadelphia fan.

Coming from the guy who trashes fanbases for being "too passionate". Classy.

Edited by Phightins

And who the hell are you to judge, HHH? Aren't you the guy who tried arguing about Crosby/Ovechkin on CTS while clearly pulling facts out of your [expletive] and even admitting that you don't watch any hockey? Yeah, so keep those "idiot" judgements to yourself. And until your baseball team starts drawing more than 300 people per game, you aren't exactly in a position to be trashing another fan base.

And who the hell are you to judge, HHH? Aren't you the guy who tried arguing about Crosby/Ovechkin on CTS while clearly pulling facts out of your [expletive] and even admitting that you don't watch any hockey? Yeah, so keep those "idiot" judgements to yourself. And until your baseball team starts drawing more than 300 people per game, you aren't exactly in a position to be trashing another fan base.

If you actually thought I was serious in such an argument between Crosby and Ovechkin then you clearly have lost touch with reality. What do the Marlins have anything to do with this argument? The fact is you didn't read (or care to acknowledge at least) my earlier post on this exact subject.

You do realize I could care less about professional sports, right? The Marlins are an overall better franchise than the Phillies so such a comment on their fan base doesn't really bother me.

Montrealers party in the streets after wins while Flyers fans be angry on message boards.

YOU ARE FIVE GAMES AWAY! :lol:

If you actually thought I was serious in such an argument between Crosby and Ovechkin then you clearly have lost touch with reality. What do the Marlins have anything to do with this argument? The fact is you didn't read (or care to acknowledge at least) my earlier post on this exact subject.

You do realize I could care less about professional sports, right? The Marlins are an overall better franchise than the Phillies so such a comment on their fan base doesn't really bother me.

You keep saying you don't care about professional sports, yet you are a registered member on at least two message boards that specialize in discussion about professional sports. And, I struggle to seriously acknowledge posts that do nothing but trash me and my fanbase. At least bring something constructive to the table. Even though I disagree with Universe on just about everything, I am willing to let our quarrel go because we are both big hockey fans and it seems like we only have these arguments when our teams are playing in the postseason. You on the other hand are a bigger troll than a guy who has been banned twice from here already (Diesel). And really, "I wasn't serious LOL". Are you kidding me? So, you deliberately post like an idiot so you can just say "I wasn't serious" to save face?

And, the Phillies/Marlins debate is neither here nor there (although I struggle to see how a team that draws 1.5 million fans in a good year, has next to no money to spend, trades most of their talent away as soon as they reach arbitration, and has made the postseason a grand total of two times is a "better franchise" than anybody, but again, that's an argument for a different forum). But if you call someone an idiot and attempt to talk [expletive] about a fan base, what kind of response are you expecting, exactly?

• Like 1

You keep saying you don't care about professional sports, yet you are a registered member on at least two message boards that specialize in discussion about professional sports.

Most of my posts are in topics other than sports, learn up.

You on the other hand are a bigger troll than a guy who has been banned twice from here already (Diesel). And really, "I wasn't serious LOL". Are you kidding me? So, you deliberately post like an idiot so you can just say "I wasn't serious" to save face?

How exactly am I trolling here? I said my opinion on the Philadelphia fanbase. I didn't take that argument seriously, I do think Ovechkin is a better player but that's beyond the point.

And, the Phillies/Marlins debate is neither here nor there (although I struggle to see how a team that draws 1.5 million fans in a good year, has next to no money to spend, trades most of their talent away as soon as they reach arbitration, and has made the postseason a grand total of two times is a "better franchise" than anybody, but again, that's an argument for a different forum).

Championships. That's all that matters.

But if you call someone an idiot and attempt to talk [expletive] about a fan base, what kind of response are you expecting, exactly?

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

How exactly am I trolling here? I said my opinion on the Philadelphia fanbase. I didn't take that argument seriously, I do think Ovechkin is a better player but that's beyond the point.

Championships. That's all that matters.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

1. You are debating sports, clearly you care about them. And if you didn't, why would you register on a "SPORTS" forum? There are plenty of different types of message boards out there. Stop throwing BS statements out there to save face, it isn't working.

2. When your first post reads "You are an idiot, no wonder you are a Philadelphia fan", you are trolling.

3. The Marlins have very good scouts but not much more. That hardly makes them a "superior franchise" to anybody. They are run well given what they have. Anyway, this can be continued elsewhere.

4. Hypocrisy? Show me where I attacked another fanbase. I have not thrown the first stone in any of these debates.

So you sign up to talk hip hop on a sports forum and not a hip hop forum... Why? So you can attempt to have a superior opinion and get away with it? Laughable. Child, please.

You are a troll. Over 50% of your posts are trolling posts, and we both know it... lol. If it walks like a troll, and talks like a troll... It's HipHopHead :lol:

If you wanna "school" people in the hip hop forum, you know where to find it. Don't come here and talk sports, and then revert to "I was totz jk'z, lawl" everytime the big boys bitsch slap you, you just come out looking like a tool.

• Like 1

So you sign up to talk hip hop on a sports forum and not a hip hop forum... Why? So you can attempt to have a superior opinion and get away with it? Laughable. Child, please.

this site does have a sim league, right?

You are a troll. Over 50% of your posts are trolling posts, and we both know it... lol. If it walks like a troll, and talks like a troll... It's HipHopHead :lol:

If you wanna "school" people in the hip hop forum, you know where to find it. Don't come here and talk sports, and then revert to "I was totz jk'z, lawl" everytime the big boys bitsch slap you, you just come out looking like a tool.

They are? I'd like proof of that.

How exactly did I get "slapped" around here? I stated my opinion on the Philadelphia fanbase, nothing more. Get your head out of your [expletive].

1. You are debating sports, clearly you care about them. And if you didn't, why would you register on a "SPORTS" forum? There are plenty of different types of message boards out there. Stop throwing BS statements out there to save face, it isn't working.

2. When your first post reads "You are an idiot, no wonder you are a Philadelphia fan", you are trolling.

3. The Marlins have very good scouts but not much more. That hardly makes them a "superior franchise" to anybody. They are run well given what they have. Anyway, this can be continued elsewhere.

4. Hypocrisy? Show me where I attacked another fanbase. I have not thrown the first stone in any of these debates.

1. There's a sim league on this site, isn't there?

2. No, I'm not actually but if believing I am makes you sleep at night then I'm happy for you.

3. Championships.

4. lol.

this site does have a sim league, right?

It didn't until long after you signed up and trolled here, right? Stop sidestepping and looking for excuses when exposed.

They are? I'd like proof of that.

How exactly did I get "slapped" around here? I stated my opinion on the Philadelphia fanbase, nothing more. Get your head out of your [expletive].

The general consensus from the board is proof of it, nothing further is required.

You get slapped around in every sports debate, because you have no idea what you're talking about, lol... Then you revert to "oh i'z just trollin yall"... That's a cute act.

Posting opinions of a fanbase? Yeah, the way you do it is trolling chief. And it has gotten many posters banned. If I were to go into a Lakers thread and say "all Laker fans are frontrunners!" and get suspended for it, I don't think "oh I'm not trolling, just stating my opinion!" would fly.

Posting opinions of a fanbase? Yeah, the way you do it is trolling chief. And it has gotten many posters banned. If I were to go into a Lakers thread and say "all Laker fans are frontrunners!" and get suspended for it, I don't think "oh I'm not trolling, just stating my opinion!" would fly.

Were in a Montreal Canadians thread, correct? Regardless, it's my opinion and you aren't obligated to respond or criticize it.

It didn't until long after you signed up and trolled here, right? Stop sidestepping and looking for excuses when exposed.

The general consensus from the board is proof of it, nothing further is required.

You get slapped around in every sports debate, because you have no idea what you're talking about, lol... Then you revert to "oh i'z just trollin yall"... That's a cute act.

Pretty sure signups were there when I signed up, lol.

When you make such a claim you should have proof to back it, clearly you don't. Show me where I'm getting slapped around when I'm actually acting serious in a sports debate.

Pretty sure signups were there when I signed up, lol.

In March? No. When you make such a claim you should have proof to back it, clearly you don't.

When you make such a claim you should have proof to back it, clearly you don't. Show me where I'm getting slapped around when I'm actually acting serious in a sports debate.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2hpolxj.jpg

What kind of stone do you have as your belly button? ^_^