The Random Thread

Lkr

Go with what you like. A lot of my friends around here pick marketing cuz they dont know what they wanna do.

Yeah taht's what I think, but I'm sure it'd be a million times easier to find a job in marketing than in media arts

Yesterday I threw down at my house for like the 6th time since my parents left on vacations. And holy was I[expletive]ed and my house was left looking like shit. Then, finally, after not showing up the past 2 weeks, our maid that comes to clean the house on Wednesday randomly to show up today.

Thank youuu....prom tonight as well ftw

Damn son, making plans to go to Lake Travis for 4th of July Weekend.

http://www.worldbestspot.com/Spotimage/Lake%20Travis.jpg

Who is jealous?

Will be at Lake Tahoe on that Monday so not really.

http://ktnv.images.worldnow.com/images/13562766_BG1.jpg

• Like 3

This no ESPN thing is getting to me. I have been watching TBS for a few days and I have seen Wedding Crashers twice, Fools Gold twice, the Prince and Me (really gay), the Ringer twice, and now I am watching Meet the Fockers which I have seen too many times since I love it so much.

What is the temperature like in Miami around January? I'm thinking about planning a vacation with some of my friends around that time.

It really depends on the day/week. Sometimes there is a week where its 35-50, and then there are weeks where its 60-70. Really just depends on how strong the cold fronts from up north are by the time they make it down to Miami.

It really depends on the day/week. Sometimes there is a week where its 35-50, and then there are weeks where its 60-70. Really just depends on how strong the cold fronts from up north are by the time they make it down to Miami.

I read the quote as June and was about to tell you to gtfo

Damn, looks like DR it is.

Can never go wrong with DR. Went 2 summers ago and had a great time. I'd recommend Punta Cana.

Yeah, that is what we were looking at. The all-inclusive deals for around a G for 5 nights including the flight and stuff.