The Random Thread

Lkr

I think everyone knew he was Andre, how dumb could he be to contradict himself every thread with him and have Wiz Khalifa in his avatar...smh children, the best friends club is officially gone..

Graduated high school yesterday. It's pretty amazing how quickly four years of high school just speed by. I'm excited for the next four years though.

Just wait man college seems to go by just as fast. It feels like yesterday I was graduating high school, I'm a junior now in college.

Graduated high school yesterday. It's pretty amazing how quickly four years of high school just speed by. I'm excited for the next four years though.

Damn your graduation is early. Mine is on June 1st.

I had my graduation a year ago today...I miss high school. I thought life was tough then, but now school has to be the focus if you want to enjoy life.

Edited by SRV

10081 BLW 1001 0 LAW AND BUSINESS Queens Campus A

10095 ECO 1002 0 PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS II Queens Campus A

12242 SPM 1001 0 PHIL,PRINCIPLES,ORGAN.OF SPORT Queens Campus A

13519 SPM 1006 0 SEMINAR-SPORT ADMINISTRATION Queens Campus A

10245 SPM 1010 0 LEGAL ASPECTS OF SPORT MGMNT Queens Campus B+

That my friends is what you call a 3.9 :winkglasses:

Nice, my GPA is pretty much stuck where it is. Without my F in math (which I am in the middle of replacing) I have like a 3.6, and anytime I get below an A my shit drops like .3 points.

My new computer will be here finally...no more ultra slow laptop. :D

..yes a random thread post not about me and my quest for love lol

I learned in freshman year of high school, junior year I got an A in it, and got a B in it senior year in an honors class. The only reason I am in that class in the first place is because despite your math grades, FIU places you based on a math test you take before you enter your freshman year, no matter what you score on your SAT/ACT or high school grades. They say you can take it as many times as you want. The first time I took it without trying, just to see what it was like. The second time I took it for real and placed well enough to take Pre-cal or Calculus. Then I went to orientation and they said we typically only look at the first score. So yea, they basically lie to you and screw you over.It also costs like $50 each time you take it, so I spent an extra $50 for no reason at all

The reason I failed was because I had class 3 times a week for 2 hours and I got above an 85 on my first two tests. So I stopped going to class when we learned log and graphs, and it turns out that 90% of my final was based of log and graphs, so I failed. Not to mention that like 70% of students fail it in this school. I learned though, now I only take it twice a week for one hour...so I am actually gonna go to every class and learn it.

Edited by SRV

I learned in freshman year of high school, junior year I got an A in it, and got a B in it senior year in an honors class. The only reason I am in that class in the first place is because despite your math grades, FIU places you based on a math test you take before you enter your freshman year, no matter what you score on your SAT/ACT or high school grades. They say you can take it as many times as you want. The first time I took it without trying, just to see what it was like. The second time I took it for real and placed good enough to take Pre-cal or Calculus. Then I went to orientation and they said we typically only look at the first score. So yea, they basically lie to you and screw you over.It also costs like $50 each time you take it, so I spent an extra $50 for no reason at all

The reason I failed was because I had class 3 times a week for 2 hours and I got above an 85 on my first two tests. So I stopped going to class when we learned log and graphs, and it turns out that 90% of my final was based of log and graphs, so I failed. Not to mention that like 70% of students fail it in this school. I learned though, now I only take it twice a week for one hour...so I am actually gonna go to every class and learn it.

I'm pretty sure every college has a placement test lol

• Like 1