General Hockey Thread 2011-2012

Built Ford Tough

great game. awesome win. that mid to late 3rd period stretch was brutal. thought ottawa was going to score for sure!

we escaped though...bring on the caps

Awesome win. Kreider has been the best player on the ice for us the past three games. Incredible future.

Yeah. He's so fast, and he's really strong too with/without the puck. So impressive!

Looking forward to gm 2. I'll turn it on once the Knicks get down 40.

We're looking at 8 straight playoff OT losses if we don't come up with a W here.. c'mon!

Funny observation, I'm watching a HNiC stream and the commercials are so different from the channels here.. the entire intermission commercial just now was the station talking up their upcoming news broadcast.. including a guy who will tightrope over Niagara Falls :lol: Here, it'd be a 10 second spot highlighting the most shocking story followed by three Pepsi commercials and the screaming pig eight times. All about the $$$.

Triple OT #WhereTheyDoThatAt

Awesome win, gaborik was due. great pass by richards. kreider played pretty well again too and lundqvist was [expletive]ing outstanding.

caps hit a lot of posts (that ovechkin one in 1st OT was definitely luck for the rangers) but both teams hit a few posts too and the rangers hit like two posts and a crossbar last game...

We're looking at 8 straight playoff OT losses if we don't come up with a W here.. c'mon!

Funny observation, I'm watching a HNiC stream and the commercials are so different from the channels here.. the entire intermission commercial just now was the station talking up their upcoming news broadcast.. including a guy who will tightrope over Niagara Falls :lol: Here, it'd be a 10 second spot highlighting the most shocking story followed by three Pepsi commercials and the screaming pig eight times. All about the $$$.

lol, honestly i much prefer watching an American stream most of the time. American commercials are just so much more original, funnier and usually much higher budgets. Canadian commercials are the worst. Or a lot of the time i've noticed fast food restaurants take the American commercial and use it in Canada, and just change the prices. For example, in the US Wendys used to advertise my 99 or whatever for the $0.99 value menu. In Canada they took the exact same commercial and changed the jingle to my my, my 1.89.

If the CBC stream was from online, the commercials are all different. Normally during the regular season it's just a blank screen during intermission so must be making some money off of that.

I don't see the Kings doing any real damage. They beat a Vancouver squad in panic mode and a Blues squad without Halak. They could also surprise everyone with the rest they will get but who knows.

If the CBC stream was from online, the commercials are all different. Normally during the regular season it's just a blank screen during intermission so must be making some money off of that.

I don't see the Kings doing any real damage. They beat a Vancouver squad in panic mode and a Blues squad without Halak. They could also surprise everyone with the rest they will get but who knows.

I have to disagree. The Kings are looking pretty scary right now. Really the only reason they only finished 8th in the West is because of their complete inability to score goals. Everything else about their team was great. Now that they've finally figured out their whole goal scoring problem, they are very good.